• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

As in Frank, or Moon Unit???????????? Have FUN!!!!!!!!!

Me & Scov found a new, outrageously yummy, hole in the wall Mexican joint today! WooHoo!!!! I'm all full up on Enchilada San Blas...and HAPPY!!!!!

WOO-Hoo 5 brain strain pods on the plant and lots of flowers growing in! so far in the DWC all the flowers have set pods, now to see how many grow up to be eaten!

As in Frank, or Moon Unit???????????? Have FUN!!!!!!!!!

Me & Scov found a new, outrageously yummy, hole in the wall Mexican joint today! WooHoo!!!! I'm all full up on Enchilada San Blas...and HAPPY!!!!!

Thanks - it's Dweezil actually, playing with many of the band mates of his dad. Saw the tour a number of year's ago in Berkeley & was amazed by how much Dweezil shreds now. I'd go so far as to say he's on Steve Vai's level of virtuosity - not necessarily the creativity. :cheers:

Dweezil!!! DUH! I forgot about him! He's all grown up now, huh? How time flies. haha

MG - each time you get to have sushi - I get to be very, very jealous! The closest I can find here, is some probably super crappy stuff in the frozen food section (shudders at the thought)! But I thought of you when I looked at it longingly, wishing I had the kahunas to try it! :) Did ya get the Asian Hab sauce recipe??????

I tried wasabi/soy sauce almonds today!!!! woohoo. :rolleyes:

So kidhab had a little boy surgery done today and didn't cry during at all. He cried more at the end when they decided they wanted to draw blood. He's a tough cookie. Now he's just sleeping away.

Chileaddict stopped by this morning to drop off a sauce for AJ's prize box. THANKS RICH YOUR GREAT :D

AJ you box is nice!!! Hope you like it we are waiting on a few more items. I am almost jealous of you :) hahaha

Anyways busy day almost time to go lay down and have my doctor prescribed regime.......

I tried wasabi/soy sauce almonds today!!!! woohoo. :rolleyes:

I LOVE those!

So kidhab had a little boy surgery done today and didn't cry during at all. He cried more at the end when they decided they wanted to draw blood. He's a tough cookie. Now he's just sleeping away.

Chileaddict stopped by this morning to drop off a sauce for AJ's prize box. THANKS RICH YOUR GREAT :D

AJ you box is nice!!! Hope you like it we are waiting on a few more items. I am almost jealous of you :) hahaha

Anyways busy day almost time to go lay down and have my doctor prescribed regime.......

Glad to hear baby Habi was brave! :woohoo:

Did the LDHS get there?

Must...find...courage.... To eat the chocolate fondu. Cheese, salads, tons of meats....Thanks to fondu there will be no drunkenness tonight. I will try though.

Seriously??? Tons of alcoholic beverages go with fondu. In fact, the more alcoholic beverages consumed prior to and during consumption of said fondu increases the likelihood that you will enjoy it. HINT HINT.....

Sounds great Geeme...but I am at the meling pot and with beers goin for 6 bucks a pop, I don't feel like breaking the bank to get a buzz.

I got a bottle of Jameson Reserve that the wife got me for Vday that I will break out when I get home.

Seriously???? First Sushi-all-the-time....now FONDUE?????

Can I have one of your weekends if you get tired? Sheesh!

I now live vicariously thru your tasty treat sensations!......enjoy the James!!!!! :) Slanté!

Hmmmm...... So would it be hateful if I mentioned I can get sushi EVERY DAY at two different places within a mile from my house, and that some weeks I do just that??? LOL

Back