• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Spongey, What is with the no drinking? You have mentioned that before, but is it the drugs (painkillers) or just a choice?

its a choice, i have a problem with it where i cannot control the amount i drink. most people at any given time drink and stop after X number because otherwise they will get sick. i on the other hand never get to that point i drink so much and usually so fast that i go from buzzed to hammered and puking! so i mastered the magic chocolate so that when i have a rough day and need to unwind i have a piece of my chocolate and it helps take edge off like a few beers would for most people. the last day i had a drink was 8/7/03, and i dont miss it! i am DD for my wife and our friends, i love to go out and i have learned to have great time and not drink! and we all get home safe as long as we dnt get hit by the other person drinking and driving

Last night I marinated a Kinder's ball-tip roast in soy, rice wine vinegar, black pepper, dried mustard and a liberal pour of Habermelon hot sauce. This morning I keep getting habermelon burps - and they're actually quite pleasant.
:rofl:

Shit's gettin ridiculous in the Hot Talk. Can we just go back before the Morouga came out? I swear, it brough with it a slew of D Bags. Feeling like I wanna punch someone in their stupid head.

On a brighter note, have tomorrow off!!

Haven't seen much of it. It is funny though, two people have said the exact same thing in the past week, "That was an attack on my character". LOL! Follow that up with a "if you would like to meet in person and discuss this than I am all for it". Seriously, c'mon buddy...you are really insinuating that you would fight over this?

There are two types of people here, growers, and sellers. The only one to cross party lines in Judy. This makes me so much happier to be a grower. Sellers care only about their pockets, nothing else.

Anyways, my blood pressure is rising so I am gonna go PWN some noobs in MW3.....

lol - to be fair, Joe actually was trying to de-escallate - saying "let's take it offline to discuss civilly and not fight" - rather than "say that to my face, why-I-oughtta!"

And there's 3 kinds - hot sauce makers! We love both the 1st two kinds as we'd be hosed without ya!
:dance:

Back