• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

congratulations AJ

hey AJ-

congrats on making it to your final day of work. enjoy retirement to the fullest. i'm for certain jealous as i have many years before retirement. once again congrats and enjoy.

-PP

Happy permanent vacation AJ! You've earned it brother!

Now for drinking beer in the middle of the day.... on Weekdays!!!!

Congrats, AJ!!!!! I know you've been looking foward to this day for a long time and here it is. Enjoy it. And now you can start the rest of you life. Let's see if you can match me post coutn for post count now that you have time, eh? :lol:

Congrats AJ! Let the music and the pepper growing occupy your days. Been missing you ol' buddy but knew the retirement was around soon after your b-day. Will have several Shiner in appreciation of your hard work at happy hour. Job well done!

You thought it would never get here too. Amazing how fast it all seemed to go by now that you can look back at it.

Congratulations Ronnie. I hope it's another 35 years before you "retire" again.

SKoL AJ!

I can't imagine the career you've had....but, now ya can relax mang.

(what am i saying..he's already got 99999 plans going on i bet...in Excel format... ;))

I wish I could retire......Congrats AJ!!!!!!! Have a happy retirement!!! Grow your pepper plants and have fun!!!!!

peter pepper said:
Hey AJ hasn't been on since 6:30am this morning - bet he's been drinking all day!

As well he should be. I have been looking for something to celebrate today. Now I have it. Here's to you AJ! Congrats and I am SOOOOO looking forward to your book.

A big Congrats AJ.....If anyone deserves it, it's you.......

Enjoy and remember, It's not unhealthy to crack the first beer at 10am, just don't do it every day....:lol:

Back