• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

:eh: no accusations, embezzlement or threats of woe & betide...what kind of a competition is this & why can't I disqualify anyone yet?

It's quiet...too quiet. Someone's obviously up to something :think:

Have two more hooks and the two that were hooks this morning are taking off. One more to go for 100% Naga Morich germination.

010708002yw8.jpg
[/IMG]

Red Savinas growing like wildfire too.

010708001wh2.jpg
[/IMG]

i just checked my soil planter,2 seedlings up now,
we may have a good grow yet. keeping my fingers crossed.

pablo

No sprouting yet.
I trust my method of growing (I'm a REAL quick learner), so I believe I'll have the chance of winning if they'll sprout within a week from now.

I have the one the others are resisting as well ... slow so far however, the Datil Piquins and Purple tigers are really taking off

All 5 Naga seeds I planted have sprouted. Won't be long before my supergrow formula hits 'em.

well slowly but surely,another small sprout has shown itself.
so far three jolokia seeds have sprouted.

pablo

:) Ive got one more of Tonys & two of Beths sprout today:cool:
Nothing yet on my Bhuts:( The early four had their first real feed today & look very happy its around 30 degrees C here atm. The aerocutting bucket is on day 3 and so far all cuttinsgs are looking good, Ill have a look to see if any bumps have started later. I hope the temps arnt too high but there is no sign of stress so far!

POTAWIE, any news in your neck of the woods?

I have read the posts from front to back and gleaned the following information from it....who's in and who has sprouts as of Thursday morning, 10 January 2008, 0800 CST (GMT +6).

POTAWIE - got sprouts
Pam - got sprouts
Omri - got sprouts
Luckydog - got sprouts
Bowhunter - No word
Devil Duck - No word
Trexxen - No word
Canuk Pepperhead - got sprouts with pictures
Billyboy - got sprouts
Fisting Mayfield - No Word
Rainbowberry - No word
Pablo - got sprouts
Stillmanz - no word
AlabamaJack - got sprouts with pictures
Bentalphanerd - no word (are you in the contest?)

If I am wrong on this please let me know. Just trying to help you Ms. Pam.

Pam said:
No you're not, you're trying to gloat.

Not gloating, just getting ready to supply billyboy some dust to breathe......:lol:

And here are my babies....

Come on ya'all...post your pics...:)

Back