• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

I aggree with you AJ thats what makes this fun lol..This is the first thing ive ever grown from seed that worked thx to alot of reading!Now im just that much more hooked with gardening!!!Lol im like a kid at christmas right now hehehe

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Lol im like a kid at christmas right now hehehe

Me too CP.....I am giggling right now...could have something to do with this good cold Shiner Bock. By the way...each time someone post a pic, I edit the "status" list above.....

Well, I finally have some sprouts. So, ten days to germination, which is about what I get without soaking the seeds. I'm underwhelmed.

Pam said:
Well, I finally have some sprouts. So, ten days to germination, which is about what I get without soaking the seeds. I'm underwhelmed.

Good Deal Ms. Pam...now put some of that south carolina soft woman talk on them and coo them on to victory....:onfire:

cough, cough, cough, wheres all this dust coming from :lol:

Hmmm, Pam got sprouts eh! Must of got lucky....:P

Geezz, Still nothing on the Bhuts:(

I just got 4 more sprouts --- they cannot resist luxuriating in the Germination Station. Time to develope Stage 2 growing chamber.

LUCKYDOG said:
I just got 4 more sprouts --- they cannot resist luxuriating in the Germination Station. Time to develope Stage 2 growing chamber.

How big are you going to make your Stage 2 growing station?

AlabamaJack said:
How big are you going to make your Stage 2 growing station?

I haven the vague-iest, I was looking at an easy setup that I found with styrofoam coolers -- a Cooler Float Grower and some Flourescent lights -- give it a test... also I have found a DIY Aeroponic grower that would hold up to 40 plants for less than 100$ --- The cooler is obviously cheaper.

Any ideas?

Pam said:
*gasp*

Not from a married man!

:shocked:I said that without thinking.....and you know that is not what I had in mind....:oops: I can laugh about it though Pam

LUCKYDOG said:
Is that like asking someone if they have any French ( or your ethnicty) in them?

This forum makes me giggle like a little school girl.....

Back