• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

Dan...are you talking to them? Ask them if there is anything they would like that would help them along their journey to daylight.

all is well so far,
i have 4 sprouts up, 4 cuttings under the dome and my 2 mature plants have revegged nicely and have begun to flower again,under 18 hours of metal halide.
The two mature plants will be flowered one more time ,then i will try my hand at a bonsai like I saw on another chili pepper site.
bueno

pablo

pablo: with imageshack click the resize image option, upload then under the heading "Thumbnail Code:" copy the code from 'Forums' & paste that in.

nice pics BTW

bentalphanerd said:
pablo: with imageshack click the resize image option, upload then under the heading "Thumbnail Code:" copy the code from 'Forums' & paste that in.

nice pics BTW
thank you for the help bentalphanerd...
me thinks I got it...:idea:

ya'll in trouble now cause I done figured out how to make pictures.

pablokia :hell:

AJ ya i been talking to the and they want our weather to make up it's mind ,winter or spring 0ne day 60-70 next day a foot of snow.
Dan

LET IT BURN

bowhunter said:
AJ ya i been talking to the and they want our weather to make up it's mind ,winter or spring 0ne day 60-70 next day a foot of snow.
Dan

LET IT BURN

I can just imagine the little germinating seeds with their little stem toes sticking up through the soil testing the weather....then deciding it is too cold and going back to sleep. Yup, I am out there this morning.

Just looked at the Naga babies and they are putting out their second set of leaves. (posted pic on blog) They need to catch up with their growing buddies.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

For Sale

For those in the contest, I have decided to try and equalize the competition. Cans are available for $5.95 + shipping USD each. Operators are on line now anxiously awaiting your orders. Call 1-800-BR-549 within the next 48 hours and I will gladly double your order for a low additional cost of 5.94 plus shipping (USD).

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

(J/K)

Back