• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Contest for First Ripe Pepper

looking good BB...I think the hardening process has been hard on my nagas...I have had only one flower open and I don't see any other buds...moving them in and out, in and out, in and out has them confused...

everyhing looks great guys Mine are healthy but miles behind.. youguys rock and suck at the same time... lol
gotta beat pam gotta beat pam.... lol...its not all about winning lol

stillmanz said:
everyhing looks great guys Mine are healthy but miles behind.. youguys rock and suck at the same time... lol
gotta beat pam gotta beat pam.... lol...its not all about winning lol

Sadly, mine are still not growing. The leaves are nice and green, some even have that nice bronzy glow, but they're not growing *up*!
I just don't know what's going on with them.

Gotta find my camera and show y'all. It's supposed to rain this afternoon, maybe I'll do a little de-cluttering and uncover it.

Pam said:
Sadly, mine are still not growing. The leaves are nice and green, some even have that nice bronzy glow, but they're not growing *up*!

Gotta find my camera and show y'all. It's supposed to rain this afternoon, maybe I'll do a little de-cluttering and uncover it.
Your nagas sound like my nagas lol

Call me a prick but to me the day they ban any small engine and all desil motors without poloution controll(plus other factors)I could join in but it wouldnt mean a hill of sh*t..on the upper side princess auto has a 1 cylinder 10 hp desil motor on sale that would kick ass on my blower...them one cylinder desil motors are nothing but torque...I wonder how they would work on a ski-doo

Pam said:

Same here mine got a couple of inches then nothing I am just pissed. Especially since I dropped a tray with freshly planted seeds. Nice mix in the garden this year **DOH** :banghead:

hi everybody,
I still do not have any fruit set on the contest plant,but lucky I have this ...
pablossecondseason3ke2.jpg

and he is doing quite well,better than I imagined indoors.

pablo

Pablo looks like he is doing well...

Was checking my contest Naga plants out this afternoon , best let you all know... :P, I have pods now forming on a couple of these plants, :cool::P

billyboy said:
:P, its Autumn (Fall) here now, heres hoping I dont get a COLD winter like you do.

I've got a winter supply of fresh pods looking real good BB.

By the way the douglah I started 2 weeks after start day may be a contender. Wont get line honors but could be in the top 5.

03-25-08...85 days from seed

My contest Nagas keep on growing at an amazing rate...they are now over two feet tall...two pics...in the second one there is an 18" ruler standing in the plant and the plant is at least 8" taller than the ruler. Only had one flower so far and it dropped...they are growing like wildfire since I put the 2700K bulbs over them...and I can see buds forming...

Any pics of your pods BB or Pablo...I know you guys have to have pods...

032508b001ho6.jpg

032508b002vt5.jpg

Looking good as usual AJ. That's what my nagas were like last year, they don't make the best window sill plants. I started mine late in the season and didn't get that many flowers, and maybe 3 Nagas, LOL.

First Picture of Me and My Nagas...032708

I'm a crazy lookin' ol' geezer huh....

032708d005av7.jpg

Close up of my two best Nagas...

032708d002hn5.jpg

I may not win this contest but I sure am having some fun...

Back