• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Couriosity and the cat

Age group and Gender

• Total voters
31...Oh that was such a good age. Besides, I think that no matter how old someone is isn't the point, it's all how we feel and think that is important. I've met some 20-somethings that acted like they were geriatrics. I should have changed this to read 'How young are you?' :)

Hotpeppa said:
come on nonna, tell us please :lol:

That is *so* unconscionably rude. And using peer pressure to force a label on forum members who have chosen not to revel their gender or age is even more of an affront.

I am a young 31 year old, Blue Blood, Alpha Male:hell:

Now that, that's funny.

Pepperfreak said:
Oh sweet Pam...No one is trying to label anyone. This is just an innocent thread meant to be fun.

How many women post here?

Now ask yourself why.

cheezydemon said:
31 is getting on????? You brits are funny.;)

I feel like the years are passing me by. In my early 20's I would have seen myself married with a few kids but I'm unmarried (have been for about 10 years) with one child. Then people ask me for ID and they're 10 years younger than me.

Pepperfreak said:
Being carded is always a good thing. Right?

Well I feel really embarrassed when I'm asked, you only have to be 18 to buy alcohol over here but they'll ask you if they're unsure if you're over 21.

Pam said:
That is *so* unconscionably rude. And using peer pressure to force a label on forum members who have chosen not to revel their gender or age is even more of an affront.

Now that, that's funny.

well, that was the intention... just a little dry humor...

if you are offended at the 'nonna' thing then i misunderstood your sense of humor...

sorwwwweeeeee:shocked:

Hotpeppa said:
well, that was the intention... just a little dry humor...

if you are offended at the 'nonna' thing then i misunderstood your sense of humor...

I don't know what 'nonna' is, so that doesn't offend me. And I apologize if I took your joke the wrong way, but the way people are badgered, with moderator approval, for personal information shocks and appalls me and it is very difficult for me to make jokes about it.

If you came to my house and took a great, steaming dump on my floor, I could make jokes about it; but using peer pressure to ferret out personal information, no.

Back