craft beer

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428993958.068711.jpg

JayT said:
I could swear I remember you saying you didn't like beer at one point.  Am I wrong?

i only drink beer when it's hot ... but that's 48-50 weeks of the year here, lol ...

i don't drink hoppy beer, is what you are thinking ... so most of the beers a lot of ya'll get excited about, i'd pour into a houseplant while no one watched ...

ipa's remind me of throw-up burp's ...

grantmichaels said:

i only drink beer when it's hot ... but that's 48-50 weeks of the year here, lol ...

i don't drink hoppy beer, is what you are thinking ... so most of the beers a lot of ya'll get excited about, i'd pour into a houseplant while no one watched ...

ipa's remind me of throw-up burp's ...
I only drink beer on day's that end with "y"  :P

Nice, Mr. Awesome,good times.

sicman said:
Stone brewery,4-20-15 on tap. Very good,I was very impressed. Sad it won't be around much longer.
I went to the few places i could go to around me,without going into Tampa to look for a four or six pack,"not sure how they are selling it in stores." No luck,if yall see one at your local brew hut pick up,so good. Guess I need to go back to the local dive and get a few more glasses before the keg drys.

wheebz said:
went to a beer share last saturday

11151044_10153730724922388_8659648732054470613_n.jpg

That is all kinds of awesome.  Big fan of sours.  I have a planned brew for a lambic base in the next few weeks to be ready for next season's peaches. We also planted a morello cherry so looking forward to some krieks as well.  They are the long game though to get them going. From what I have read I am looking at at least 10 months for the base before blending and then adding fruit.  

grantmichaels said:
this one's less than awesome in terms of taste, but at 14%, i'll cut it a little slack ...

You are finding some great looking beers, never seen this one before.  Some Imperials can sacrifice flavour for alcohol. It's funny how the alcohols in beer seem more prominent than wine.  

You are finding some great looking beers, never seen this one before.  Some Imperials can sacrifice flavour for alcohol. It's funny how the alcohols in beer seem more prominent than wine.  

funny you'd mention vino, because it was a bit of a raisin taste that i didn't love ...

Back