craft beer

JHP and zdecker must be drinking Pabst BR in their BK crown's this week or somethin' ...

WB TINY here ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429400009.400321.jpg

shhh, don't tell anyone, but - it's not tiny ...

that's what she said.

Oh hell yes.  I brew a peach wheat beer each year after our peach tree harvest, can't beat one in mid summer, I could happily swim in a vat of it. 

Ozzy2001 said:
Super tasty refreshing beer. It's St. Louis local not too sure how far they go.

Bumper said:
Oh hell yes.  I brew a peach wheat beer each year after our peach tree harvest, can't beat one in mid summer, I could happily swim in a vat of it. 

Yeah I wasn't sure what to expect. I grabbed it in a u pick 6pack. There's a fine line between too much peach or not enough. It was perfect.

grantmichaels said:
Big fan of the milk stout's ... Lefthand got me started drankin' beer, practically ... or, at least, changed my perception of beer ...
Left Hand makes some really good stuff. I had their milk stout the other day and a porter. I forget the name. They were both great.

Tctenten Lancaster makes some good beers.  Milk stout isn't bad, but they make better ones.  Their Winter Warmer is probably my favorite.  Raison d' Extra now THAT is some good stuff!

I go there fairly often.  Everything they make is decent but not exceptional.  Their Milk Stout and Strawberry Wheat are their most popular.  I like some of the others better like their Hop Hog IPA, Shoofly Porter, Octoberfest, and like I said the Winter Warmer.  They also have some kickass wings called Creepin' Dog, but I doubt you are coming here from NJ to try them.

We were supposed to visit Lancaster for one of my daughters dance competitions. I would have definitely tried to squeeze it in. Competion is now in King of Prussia PA. Anything interesting to do there?

Hell YEAH!!!  You will be just a few miles from Victory Brewing Co. in Downingtown.  Look it up and GET THERE!

Back