craft beer

The girls at uni used to drink draft with raspberry cordial… *shudder* so I guess maybe they are targeting a specific market. 

Straight extract, best to be thorough.  

RocketMan said:
Picked this up because on first inspection it looked pretty cool, beer with blue agave added and fermented of the Staves of barrels that Tequilla was aged in.

In reality it taste like a light beer, Miller, Bud, Coors take your pick, that's been blended with an energy drink containing blue agave. The aroma is blue agave energy drink with beer undertones.

I drank the glass I poured and poured the rest down the drain. Now what hot sauce can I pick that will get this taste out of my mouth?

AaronTT said:
I guess this is considered a craft beer. This is one of my current favorites, although a bit pricey. This is a Belgian "trappist" beer. Brewed in small quantities by monks within a monastery, its pretty strong at 9%. I highly recommend it if you can find it.

attachicon.gif
Casselberry-Altamonte Springs-20150227-00312.jpg
just had regular yellow(triple) last week LOVE IT  the blue is still better but i want it again!!

JayT said:
If you think shocktop is good, we have to talk Fil...  Shocktop is AB's crap attempt to get into the craft industry.  It is horrible compared to real Hefe's.

I agree w/ the sentiment - but that beer was actually pretty enjoyable on it's own - somewhat regardless of it's representation of the style (which yeah, not really AB) ...

Annie B gets craft about as well as Microsoft gets open-source ...

That one is definitely different, IMO.  I think it's the coriander that threw me off when I had it.  It's drinkable, just different.  How did you like it?

zdecker said:
That one is definitely different, IMO.  I think it's the coriander that threw me off when I had it.  It's drinkable, just different.  How did you like it?

I like it served a bit below fridge temperature, and gulped ...

I like the taste just fine while I'm drinking it, but the aftertaste behind drinking is a bit too much like say, uhm - Ezekiel bread?!??! ...

When I'm outside in the garden this weekend, and it's hot - it'll taste just fine ... but I'll probably opt for the Harpoon UFO's tonight while I'm brewing ...

quite possibly the most pleasant lightly-colored brew to hit my gullet ... well, ever.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428875971.209779.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428875979.243119.jpg

it's probably commercial in belgium, but i guess imports are closer to our craft, than our commercial - because they usually still give a fsck? ...

also, from fb this morning ... WTF!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428876115.822648.jpg

Back