vendor Crazy Hot Seeds

https://www.crazyhotseeds.com/

logo.png

This should be interesting, as I bought three Reaper and 3x "Chocolate Bhutlah" plants from this vendor the other night, having clicked through AJDrew's website ...

They had a (727) area code for a phone number, and the pictures on their Facebook page seemed "nice" ...

Basically they have to be St. Pete/Clearwater, FL or so, so they can't be too far away ...

The site says they are certified by the state ...
https://www.crazyhotseeds.com/us/

The return policy is acceptable ...
https://www.crazyhotseeds.com/return-policy/

Their policies seem appropriate ...
https://www.crazyhotseeds.com/privacy-policy/

I don't think I'm aware of them as being a THP member, but it looks like there's some drama elsewhere on the net, where they might not be selling legit chocolate bhutlah - we'll see about that soon enough, I guess.

I'm starting some seeds myself, anyways, but I was happy to pick up a couple of plugs to have fresh pods sooner than later since I haven't been able to source any yet, still ...

I bought their Top 10 seed bundle w/ the half-dozen plants, because I only had the TS and Reaper seeds from that list already, so it'll be interesting to see how this one pans out ...

Well I been seeing crazy hot seeds in the vender section for awhile now and decided to give it a read boy am I glad I did certainly want ever order form them .
Thanks Grant for the feed back and others feed back

The good news is that I bought a padded envelope and packed up your seeds for return, so they'll arrive securely.

The bad news is that I've kept the Butch T seeds because otherwise it'll cause me to not be able to re-purpose the starter fluoro rig for something as I've planned, for having to wait to receive seeds sourced from elsewhere next week ...

I couldn't figure out creating a USPS logo w/o accnt, so it's coming UPS ...

Yes, it cost stupidly more, more than double actually ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426588540.300435.jpg

@Crazy Hot Seeds

I just wanted to say, the review request email I received is, in my opinion, a bit premature.

I will be happy to review the Chocolate Bhutlah, after I harvest mature pods.

The seeds geminated (good), and the plants are looking healthy (good), but that really is not the true test, now is it?

How about you re-send the review request late August/early September?

I can only LOL. So, let's see ...

I have 3x designer imposter chocolate bhutlah plants, 3x deloused/stumped plants that might be reaper's, and a 10-pack of "possibly butch t" seeds - that I've payed $31 for ...

Amazingly, it might *still* not be a good deal ...

It really does smell familiar.

alkhall said:
@Crazy Hot Seeds

I just wanted to say, the review request email I received is, in my opinion, a bit premature.

I will be happy to review the Chocolate Bhutlah, after I harvest mature pods.

The seeds geminated (good), and the plants are looking healthy (good), but that really is not the true test, now is it?

How about you re-send the review request late August/early September?

The review email is just to alert customers that there is an option to review the product. It encourages people to leave reviews right inside their email. However, you do not need to leave a review now. You can write one at any time by visiting the review tab on an individual product page. 

Crazy Hot Seeds said:

The review email is just to alert customers that there is an option to review the product. It encourages people to leave reviews right inside their email. However, you do not need to leave a review now. You can write one at any time by visiting the review tab on an individual product page. 
OK, good to know.

It is just I have never been asked by another vendor to do review.

I will do one this fall.

grantmichaels said:
I can only LOL. So, let's see ...

I have 3x designer imposter chocolate bhutlah plants, 3x deloused/stumped plants that might be reaper's, and a 10-pack of "possibly butch t" seeds - that I've payed $31 for ...

Amazingly, it might *still* not be a good deal ...

It really does smell familiar.
Is that breeze coming from his direction?

Grant, thank you for thinking of me.  I am still scared to put living plants in the mail.  My wife is in Ohio for a stay, just a few hours north and it snowed last night.  Here, I still see ice on water in the AM.  Have read a bit about heat packs, but not ready to go that route.  Thinking maybe leave mail order plants to the folk in warmer climates.

Back