food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Mmmmm looks good. Like a beef stir fry sammie?

Oh I see it, cheesesteak, Illinois style..... I dig.

Your comment confuses me but ok. Illinois can't do cheese steaks. I've only found one good place. My first time making them but was amazing. Ignore the fact there was some soysauce use as it was just a vehicle for the mesquite. It didn't taste stir fry at all. 

Though next time i'm just using straight cheese not this cheese sauce crap. 

Oh just that cheese steak is thin sliced ribeye usually has to be slightly frozen and shaved thin on a slicer for it to be cheesesteaky and is never marinated, but I dig hand trimmed beef in sauce as well... like an Asian steak sammie, well done.

I didn't mean Illinois had a style I mean that's your style!!!!!

I mean the original has Cheese Whiz, so....... haha

Don't tell Jay but the original needs work anyway.........................

I'll be quiet now, I was saying I like it!

I used flank steak, froze it for 30-40 min and hand sliced it as thin as I could.

I know regular doesn't get marinade.. but plain is never my thang. Couldn't taste anything asian about it though a small hint of the mesquite came through as well as pepper. I only barely brushed it with the marinade I didn't soak it in it. 

I'm full but couldn't resist having another one. Pablanos are good, better than green pepper. added a little pepperoni to make it complete and total stoner food

IMG_5689.JPG

IMG_5690.JPG

IMG_5691.JPG

Mean steak there...

Looks like your BBQ fork turned to ice......

D3monic said:
One can also argue they may loose some of the flavor from boiling process removing some of the smoke flavor but I don't think it really effects it much. Turns out like a fine high end hot dog water cologne.

then of course you get the flavor of the butter saute
Love me some hot dog water.

D3monic said:
Ugh, she wants cottage cheese and spinach in them. I think i'm going to pass on shells but I'll take a pic of my wifes plate lol

The Hot Pepper said:
Do it... I like manicotti and shells cheesy inside but meaty on top is all good... I bet short rib ragu would be killer as well...

Try the cottage cheese yourself, it's not much different anyway...
When I make my lasagna I mix the ricotta and cottage cheese together in my food processor. I find ricotta by itself a little too dense.

Nice steak D3. Like I told Joyner, extra points anytime you have to shovel out the grill before using.

JayT said:
When I make my lasagna I mix the ricotta and cottage cheese together in my food processor. I find ricotta by itself a little too dense.

Nice steak D3. Like I told Joyner, extra points anytime you have to shovel out the grill before using.

I think we already had #lasagnagate, but I don't make ricotta lasagna, I make bechamel lasagna.

And no kitchen jokes please! #kitchengate

You ran into some hot dude................

Back