food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Here's a few examples of what some of my paleo meals looked like

Spaghetti squash

Vync7Qx.jpg

kIWwZtn.jpg

burger

XTJmZkl.jpg

C3L1ovH.jpg

wjleg3r.jpg

EZmfewd.jpg

d52YG8o.jpg

L7OhBpO.jpg

This meal almost killed me. First time I had a severe allergic reaction. Was scallops sauteed in coconut oil.. both i'm apparently allergic to. The balsamic drizzle was good though lol

oBRKAmJ.jpg

l2xLBcb.jpg

uYy8D9e.jpg

Those meals look gorgeous.

I really like the spaghetti squash instead of the pasta. That stuff grows like a weed too. The skirt steak with the chimichrurri looks bomb as well.

So you're allowed to eat chocolate on the panel diet? Is is just like an Adkins diet?

Give this a try

Seoul Chicken

5 Chicken Thighs
5 Tbls soy sauce...low sodium works fine
5 Tbls water
1 Tbls Sesame oil
2 Cloves Garlic minced
3 scallions chopped into 1" chunks
1/4 tsp pepper

Combine Chicken, garlic, onion into gallon ziplock.

Combine soy, water, sesame oil, pepper, whisk....pour over chicken, shake to coat.

Take 1 head Cauliflower trim stem, leave as much of the leaf stalk as possible.
Halve the head, then take one half and 1/4 it into wedges leaving core and stalks attached.

Place wedges into bag with chicken....remove air and massage bag to coat.

Marinate 2-4 hrs.

Preheat oven to 425*

Take large shallow rimmed baking sheet and spray with pam etc.

Place thighs skin side up and arrange cauliflower throughout...strain garlic and onion and sprinkle over the top.

Bake 35 mmins....turns cauliflower once after 20 mins.
We have added a couple broccoli crowns quartered as well sometimes but it gets crowded in a 1 gallon bag.

Remove from baking sheet, serve immediately.

It helps to remove the two fat strips along the sides of each thigh before marinating/cooking.

***EDIT...This is a great mainade for Chicken om the grill as well.

Picked up a bunch of veggies and stuff yesterday. 

Had breakfast skillets with lots of left over ham. Still got a ton to go through. Probably going to make a cabbage soup today with it. 

I got a lb of shaved beef in the fridge, some large portobello mushroom caps and some mozz. Might make the meat philly style and stuff it in the caps and melt some cheese over it for dinner tomorrow. Should be good. 

D3monic said:
Picked up a bunch of veggies and stuff yesterday. 

Had breakfast skillets with lots of left over ham. Still got a ton to go through. Probably going to make a cabbage soup today with it. 

I got a lb of shaved beef in the fridge, some large portobello mushroom caps and some mozz. Might make the meat philly style and stuff it in the caps and melt some cheese over it for dinner tomorrow. Should be good. 
That's a great idea. Portabellos are awesome when stuffed.

Very flavorful, fam likes the gluten free matzo balls better but I  think I like the origional ones more. They got that crackery saltyness to them. 

Will the balls keep in the fridge until lunch tomorrow or do you think they would dissolve in the soup overnight?

D3monic said:
Very flavorful, fam likes the gluten free matzo balls better but I  think I like the origional ones more. They got that crackery saltyness to them. 

Will the balls keep in the fridge until lunch tomorrow or do you think they would dissolve in the soup overnight?
The matzoh one's do surprisingly well, actually ...

Nice. Home fried or canned onions?

The Hot Pepper said:
Nice. Home fried or canned onions?

they come in a bag but I guess same as the canned ones. 

wife and I had our meat served in portabella caps that where brushed with olive oil, garlic and onion powder then baked in oven until tender. Stuff with meat, cheese then tossed in oven to melt the cheese. 

step daughter had hers in a pita because she doens't like mushrooms. 

wJ6Iedd.jpg

Back