food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

making mongonian  beef and broccoli tonight. Can't  decide on rice or if I want to make homemade ramen. Both sound tempting and slightly unhealthy. 

Ramen would be a bit of a pain as I don't have a pasta  machine so would have to roll it all out with a roller and try to cut thin with a knife. I did find a cheap pasta machine on amazon for $25 though https://www.amazon.com/Pasta-Maker-Machine-177-Cucina/dp/B00004SPDH

Not too hard to cut thin. Roll it up like a cinnamon roll and cut thin slices with a good knife or piece of wire.

Toasting  some  dried peppers

qLbG800.jpg

copious amounts of ginger,  garlic and green onons

RdWN1Cf.jpg

gochujang sauce

chili paste, toasted sesame seeds, green onion, sugar, rice vinegar, soy, shaoxing wine, ginger  and garlic

M6lcXOa.jpg

Baking some baking soda to make it more alkali 

PRwX9zL.jpg

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     I'm with JayT ^. I have to admit I was fooled before by that first bowl of noodles you posted. I thought you made them. Then I saw your bowl.  :drooling: Yours look way better!  :cheers:

Thanks, I think they was a lil too thick for what I was going for but still very good. More of a pad thai thickness and texture. 

Word has it that santa had already got me a noodle machine so after christmas I can try again but cut them thinner. I still have a bunch of the high alk soda left. 

Back