food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

Mine produced better than the green peppers for me last year. I picked them as they ripened so didn't ever let them build up to see how  many it would grow at a time but on average I was picking 3-4 a week. I always left a few for pablano pete to have a place to sleep. Always found him sleeping in the top of a pablano last summer

Well thanks to a power outage meatloaf for dinner turned into burgers on the grill

Got them seasoned with some garlic, eggs, LDHS red label, a dash of A1, pepper, pequin powder and a pack of grill mates applewood seasoning

Big one has some bahamian goat powder on it for me. 

Mmm good stuff, over cooked the burgers a little unfortunately. Was dryer than I expected. 

Stir fry night

Sauce of Soy, fresh grated ginger, garlic, brown sugar, scetchuan pepper, serranos, green onion , garlic chili and a little bit of some orange ginger sauce because I didn't have any oranges to zest or juice. 

Sauteed the Bok Choy with a lil butter and sea salt at the end

Served up on some rice and frozen cream cheese won tons. Mmmm hot damn look at that sheit. 

Had to make due with serranos as I don't have any Thai peppers yet.....

Practicing some new techniques for the throwdown Friday night. 

Homemade tortillas for the first time

[URL=http://s194.photobucket.com/user/amplexus67/media/food/19605E2B-BB92-493B-9277-8B72AC6B6D34.jpg.html][/URL]

Never buying them again. Was so quick and easy to make and they taste so freakign good. Wifey was double fisting the extras and eating them plain. All warm and just a hint of salty. mmmm 

Also french fried some onions and serrano chips. - So worth it

Bacon getting sacrificed for some love juice to heat the carnitas up in. 

BAM Happy belly

Went through all that trouble, and then took that picture in the flash or whatever ...

MF'r that looked so good, but I feel like kicking you in the balls for only having that final shot for me ...

FFUUUU ...

Back