food D3monic "Can" Cook but Allergies Suck!

tctenten said:
D3, I like the way you smoke leaner types of meats.  About how long for those pork cutlets?  Are they dry if you do not have BBQ sauce with them?  That is something I would like to try.

They was on for like 3 hours and was done. Not too dry. Would of been dryer if I grilled them. Ribs went into a pan in the oven with a lil water and foil to finish them off. They turned out a little dryer than I would of like but still tasty. 

Been a long time since I got to make a nice chimichurri. I'm excited for dinner tonight. So crisp and refreshing tasting. 

1/2 cup basil leaves
1/2 cup parsley 
1/3 cup thyme
1/3 cup cilantro
6 limes juiced
2 shallots
5 garlic cloves
handfull of dried pequins
1 red jalapeno 
2 serranos
a few smoked goatsweed from hogleg

Rubbed them down with some of my grinder mix ( pequins, smoked goatsweed and cumin) and some the chimi

bagged and dumped some more chimi in and marinading for a few hours. Also have a few chicken breasts marinading in chimi 

Going onto the smoker with either mesquite or alder wood in a few hours

WTF?

Such a tease.

Whereda' finished pics?

The natives are restless and demand satisfactification.

I'm off to the hot tub but when I get back I better see some hot blue and righteousnessess...

Elstwise.....

I might have to talk some sheeit about the non-mojoficated non-pics.

Do it not and other THP'r's will also dog pile on with negative comments.

I'm pretty dissapointed. It all got over cooked a little. I came in to start the rice and the wifey was trying to take cell phone pics of some dinner sets that she was selling. Next tang you know I was breaking out my cannon and jacking around with it and lost track of time. My poor meat shriveled on me. Was all nice and juicy the last time I had checked on it. 

Tossed it with a little extra chimi sauce to moisten it up

texas blues said:

He posted that this afternoon you stinkin' bastige.

If'n it was a pm post I'd cut him some slack.

Lord know's I don't get any.

And how you doin' THP?

You know I love ya'.

No homo.

If you have to say no homo it's pretty homo and you want dat sausage

Looks fine to me...looks better than fine to me. I am a medium/ medium well guy on steak, so I would sicman those with no issues.

grantmichaels said:
looks goodern hael to me ...

i have something i think you might like ...

lol wtf is that shit. I'd hit it if you knocked some that makeup off

Lady gave my wife a dinnerware set that seats 20 people.... so we selling half it off and keeping 10 each of the plates, bowls, all the serving platters and shit. She going to try and sell everything pictured +9 more each of the plates bowls, cups ect

Lady had gave us over a grands worth of serving ware.... crazy old bag

Okay then if'n the guberment' made it mandatory to be homo then I'd go homo on that full on Freddy Mercury.

That sheeit looks killermanjaro!

I ain't lyin'.

Killer!

Made some quick stirfry for dinner, had to make sauce from scratch as boys are allergic to gluten and I am iffy with sesame oil. 

Sorry, my kitchen lighting sucks. 

Zuchinni, red pepper, onion, broccoli, Not pictured - Shallots, braeburn apple and 4 mushroom mix

Pan seared some pork cutlets with pepper, salt and JHP's Smoke thai blend -free product placement  :P

Sauce was gluten free soy sauce, white wine, scechuan pepper, brown sugar, minced garlic, fresh grated ginger, apple and fresh squeezed orange juice, smoked thai blend. 

Deglazed the pan with some white wine and tossed veggies in

Served over some cilantro lime rice ( was really good together)

Ok needs way more thai blend- Has almost no heat to it. Good for cooking for the family though.

Made breakfast skillets for dinner.

Kelbasa, red onion, red jalapeno, red pepper, garlic Zuchinii

Sauteed and removed from heat, Diced the Kelbasa and let it brown a little longer

browned some hashbrown potatoes and added the sausage, Mushrooms, veggies and a lb of bacon (well what was left of the cooked bacon after I stopped shoving it in my face)

Folded in some scrambled eggs

Back