• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December Throwdown Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asian is too broad, it's a whole continent. Indian dishes are a lot different than Chinese and Russian and all the other Asian countries, and then you have regional dishes within each country, etc. At least stir fry is specific, while allowing freedom and creation.

Keep them coming.

Cajun still sounds good.

:rofl: @ p2's avatar.

I'm glad you can take the joke. :)

Asian could be broken up into lots of different catagories, like Dan said, way too broad.

Fried sounds yummy, but not too good for the ol' heart ;)

Carribean: Jerk and drink
Asian: Noodles and Drink
Drink: Drink and Drink

;)

I think I have only fried once or twice in the last six months. My BP is good and cholesterol down...I could eat a fried snickers bar right now!

Fried snickers wrapped in bacon? That does sound good, someone should give it a whirl and report back. :lol:

BTW where is our tiaras? We DID earn them in a rightous way. :rofl:

...still very partial to Cajun style. It uses heat, can cover stews/soups, fried, steaks, seafood, BBQ, etc.
If it walks, swims, or flies... it's fair game.

...but if you put tomatoes in your gumbo, you should be forced to sit on a tiara.
...using tomatoes in gumbo is Creole--- not true Cajun (there is a difference).

Cajun deep fried? That's waaayyy too specific, and the best Cajun is not deep fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back