• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon haters? WTF?

I was at the local Food and Drink Show recently and found myself hanging around at a hot sauce booth. So I'm looking over the couple hundred bottles on display and I can't seem to find any of the Defcon sauces. I ask the vendor about Defcon and to my amazement he tells me he doesn't carry it because the sauce is absolutely horrible. Then some other customer overhears us and he jumps in to tell me that yes, Defcon is truly horrible. I was stunned.

How can this be? On this forum I have heard nothing but rave reviews and praise for Defcon. I've been eager to try it myself but holding off for a bit until I use up some of my existing sauces that populate the entire fridge door. :lol: So did I happen to bump into the only two Defcon haters? Anybody else kind of meh, or underwhelmed by their concoction. Either way I'm going to try the entire line myself.

Just like anything, there's people that like it, people that don't. Like you said, just try it!

It takes all types to make the world go 'round. In some of the trade shows we've done, we've been told by people that tabasco is the best and hottest sauce they've ever had. Perhaps it was these folks.

you know, we, here on THP must be crazy since those two people hate it...

I love your sauces Creator...and the Zero is to die for...

DEFCON Creator said:
It takes all types to make the world go 'round. In some of the trade shows we've done, we've been told by people that tabasco is the best and hottest sauce they've ever had. Perhaps it was these folks.
Novacastrian said:
Tabasco is the best and hottest, i also like to lick squirels feet...
Damn right Tabasco is the hottest and best! my sauce collection:
omrisvinegars.jpg

I am accolyte, hear me roar!

Defcon's sauces are top notch and don't let anyone else tell you differently. I'm a vetarin of over 2,000 sauces tasted and Defcon's in my top 5....and that speaks magnatudes of his quality and professionalism.

It's just awful stuff. In fact as a service to all of you. Anyone here that has any of this awful Defcon stuff and would like to properly dispose of it before it makes you sick, please PM me and I will take it off your hands. :lol:

By the way, what was the food show? Defcon needs to represent next year.

imaguitargod said:
It's a show where people pay money to eat samples of other peoples products.....a show for food as it was.......
FAIL!

Hmmmm. Jack Handy said FAIL.

Back