• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Diablo Negro??? Hottest Pepper???

Scorpion said:
I HAVE LOCATED THE DIABLO NEGRO! BUT IT HAS BEEN CROSSED WITH THE TRIN SCORPION, THIS IS SO THE SEEDS WILL GERMINATE AS THAT WAS THE MAIN PROB WITH THE DIABLO IN THE PAST. THEY ARE EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT!

GO TO:

WWW.SCORPIONDIABLOBULLSHIT.NAGADORSET.POTITRICKEDYA.COM.AU

OR ON EBAY (APPARENTLY)

Scorpion DiablobullshiTnagadorsetpot

Starting bid: 0.99

By it Now: 15.00

;)

SCORPION 'HO T IN HOT OUT'

Is that a seedling or seeds?...How many seeds?.....:lol:

I always thought it was
The Merciless Peppers of Quetzlzacatenango!!!!!!!
WiggumPepper.jpg

You Might Think I am Crazy But...

QuebecFire said:

I wrote that guy on ebay selling the "Rare Diablo Negro" and email yesterday asking about the pepper. Asked what species it was and some more information on it. He said it was definitely a capsicum genus but he did not know which species it was. I think I am going to waste 10 dollars and order some of the seeds. There is a sucker born every minute.

AlabamaJack said:
I wrote that guy on ebay selling the "Rare Diablo Negro" and email yesterday asking about the pepper. Asked what species it was and some more information on it. He said it was definitely a capsicum genus but he did not know which species it was. I think I am going to waste 10 dollars and order some of the seeds. There is a sucker born every minute.

Go for it. It's fun to buy these mystery seeds...

LOL DAMN ME !!! I make free pud for this ebay seller .....but hey AlabamaJack dont forget me if this crap is really hotter than naga :shoked: .....?! ....!? !? LOLLL

QuebecFire said:
LOL DAMN ME !!! I make free pud for this ebay seller .....but hey AlabamaJack dont forget me if this crap is really hotter than naga :shoked: .....?! ....!? !? LOLLL

I am quite sure it will not be hotter than a naga....to me it looks like some sort of black jalapeno...I will grow them and share seeds with anyone that wants them.

nice ;) !!! if you have enough bean taste them when you'll get it you'll see ...lol if you have nose bleed or spontaneous combustion it's truly hotter than naga :)...but I don't believe it ...:onfire:

I was asking to the selling if this pepper is hot enough to cause nose bleeding or if it's hotter than naga and here is the answer:

Hi Dude,
I must admit I have not heard about nosebleeds from this chilli perhaps I should put a health warning on the listing. They can be used as a cure for nosebleeds if you insert one in each nostril ;)
Good luck

heheh ;)
.. so dont worry if you see any advice on is page ....this is not because the pepper cause nose bleed but just because I ask him LOL

Back