• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

DiY EBB/FLOW

well IMO there should be not roots showing you might need to water more ... it looks like they are looking for water... and maybe a bigger bucket would be good also... just my 2 cents..
Was thinking about putting them in my 5"x5"x6" pots and filling with coco coir. thanks for your 2 cents it's alway's good to got feedback.

This tue our wed will be moving the flood and drain system in it's new home the DR 120.Take a look!!!This what i got so far.
1-darkroom 120
1-6"circulating fan
1-400w hps light
1-4" centrifugal fan(for exhaust)
1-cooling thermostat

DR 120

2ennt6x.jpg

Here's a pic of the 6" fan inside i
15s8oz9.jpg

update

Here's what's happen two of the plant's are in 100% coir and one in 50/50 coir/hydroton mix.
ph-6.3-6.6
tds-670
temp 77-81 daytime
temp 62-66 nightime :crazy:
march4y.jpg

Looking great. I admire your commitment to them.

Have you considered running your lights at night and off during the day? This may help with your night temperatures. I doubt lack of light is causing flower drop nor over or under watering, looking at the condition of the plant.

Nute levels seem good according to he plants 'body language'.

Maybe they just aren't ready yet. Maybe move your fan down to aid in pollination.

Chris

Have you considered running your lights at night and off during the day?
Yes and thinking im going to start it tonight,turn the light's on at 5:00am today and will turn them off at 5:00 am monday hope it don't stress the plant's to bad!
Maybe move your fan down to aid in pollination.
Thanks going to move it down today.
Thanks for the tip's there Toleman hope they help.:P

toastynoodles said:
Yes and thinking im going to start it tonight,turn the light's on at 5:00am today and will turn them off at 5:00 am monday hope it don't stress the plant's to bad!
Thanks going to move it down today.
Thanks for the tip's there Toleman hope they help.:P

12 on 12 off??? or are you going to leave it on all day??:)

I doubt that a single dose of 24 hours of light would hurt them any.

Interesting, I'd never thought of swapping to a night shift to fix the temperature differential.

New update

Well here's a few pic's,still got flower drop bad about 6-7 flower's a day but that's off of three plants so after i did the light Switch and nothing changed i thought maybe there getting to much nitrogen so i changed the rez's out sunday.Hopeful with in the next week your so a pod your two:)
Nutes-Pure Blend pro Flower-2.5-2-5
Supplements-hydroplex- 0-10-6 bloom maximizer
Ph-6.1
TDS-625
Day time temp-78-80
night time temp-68-70
315g4.jpg

315g5.jpg

Thanks toleman,do you think every other rez's change would be all right?I change it about every 10-12 days.It calls for 5ml per gallon i put in about 3ml per gallon.

I have only ever done one grow in hydro and that was last year. I didn't use any boosters or additives. I am thinking this year of trying some GHE diamond nectar as I have seen fatalii use it and have good results. This will be added at 1/4 strength and increased after a week depending on results. I think if you get to grips with how they grow with no additives and you can slowly see the impact of what they do with the additives - you will get better results.

I think your booster will be labelled for pot which doesn't rely on flower set. More for big bud growth. Try adding your booster to this mix and not when you do a change. See how it effects things.

I personally like to change things slowly and one at a time. This gives an indication on how each action is effecting them.

Sorry for the lecture lol... now its up to you decide how you go from here.

Chris

Back