• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

do you have a EDC (every day carry)

chillilover said:
Armadillo, I love my extreme ops. I can not only open it with one hand but I can open it as fast as an auto. Does yours?

Yeah. The S.W.A.T. II has the fiercer look but the Extreme Ops is handier. I gave it a lube with a silicone spray I use for my medical instruments and it opens and closes very quick and smooth.
And both were cheap! I bought them at a tools and gifts and remaining stock shop in Bama for $12.95 plus tax each.

Once again thanks to N_FF I had to buy this. :P
005-14.jpg

Heres a vid showing how fast it opens. Really nice knife.:)

hey guys im back! and looky what i picked up at a gun show for..... HALF PRICE!
029.jpg

yep thas right spyderco endura 4 in zdp-189 and forest green scales.. love this knive steels freaking amazing.

These are not every day items, heck i don't think they are even classed as knives.
The "Sic L" proves handy when you absolutely need the guy in front of you to leave you to your own devices and not try and steal your stuff and or drunkenly threaten to kill you (the pleasures of living across the road from a club). I made it about 3 years ago from stainless steel and a hammer handle. The machete is well, a rusty old one i use to prune stupid palm bush/tree thingies and keep in the kitchen for unexpected visitors.
Knives009.jpg

Knives010.jpg

Knives011.jpg

thats actualy quite cool nova. what stainless did you make it from? and that looks like a whole lot of work milling out that blade. your gona need to post vid of that thing in action.

Mine is a Benchmade AFCK Axis lock. As Arizona is a concealed carry with no permit required state, I might also add a Sig P220 to that on occasion. Depends where I am going.

well looks like the avid might be going back in a month or so i found a place that sells the pro's for close to what i payed for the avid. so ill figure it out next time i go to the city.

EDC pocket dump:

1) Slim wallet -Allett brand
2) Zebra light flash light sc600 II L2 , older model but still works good
3) Keysmart key organizer
4) Leatherman Wave Plus, upgraded the straight knife blade to 154cm steel, upgraded the serrated blade to a straight blade S30V steel (this is my sharp blade and is only used as such), replaced scissors with a standard 1/8 screwdriver, and added a pocket clip

Would love to have a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in M390, but hard to justify the need or find a spot to carry. Better yet, would be if someone made a M390 blade (or similar)  that would fit my leatherman.

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_165944173.jpg
    IMG_20200317_165944173.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 76
Back