• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dog recipe

I love this thread. It just shows the cultural differences. Me personally I couldn't eat my dog or cat, BUT that's because I've accepted them as my family members. I however have no problem with what people want to eat. As long as it's not a human being. We are all omnivores. That means meat and veggies. I've eaten alot of different meats, but not dog. I do however have a friend that ate dog when he was in the military before me. He also ate some type of monkey once too.All foods come out the same...LOL!! I know when I was in the Middle east pigs are considered vile and they wouldn't touch that food with a ten foot pole. Cultures are different and I respect them. As long as they respect me.
Now about the dog recipe. Like I always say as a joke in front of my woman. I'm gonna donate you to a chinese restaurant:shocked::lol:. (Not serious though.)

Back