• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drums

last gig with this band. it was saturday night and im glad its all over. i cant stand to even play with the singer/guitarist anymore.

Being a singer/guitarist myself I completely understand.

Singer/guitarists are not the best at being great singers or guitar players.

They excell at being controlling scheming assholes.

A talented one is successful if he can get the bass player to quit.

The creme de la creme get the whole fucking band to walk out.

But I don't care.

I'm bangin' the bass player's wife on wednesday afternoons.

texas blues said:

A talented one is successful if he can get the bass player to quit.

The creme de la creme get the whole f**king band to walk out.

Some drummers don't handle it all that well when they loose the base player though, kinda loose their shit. Wonder if it was that singer/guitarist James that made him leave. :rofl:
Got a new band yet Siccy?
Hey Siccy, what is the Peavy 212 the guitarist is playing in your pic above? Looks just like my XXX, but I don't see the lady in the corner.

Carsonww1 said:
Thanks! Right now I march bass but I'm striving for tenors
Has anyone heard of Wardell King?
never have.  I looked him up and read up on him a little though. seems groovy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9jYkJP8tU
Here's my EXTREME drum cover of YYZ by Rush! Before I start playing, I eat a yellow ghost pepper and better yet... I'm blindfolded throughout the whole song! Check it out! 
This is the HOTTEST DRUM COVER ON YOUTUBE! 

BigRed12315 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUs2PKDTK4
Check out my drum cover of The Walk by Mayer Hawthorne.
This one's dedicated to Sicman and hogleg lol 
Cool man. You should give us a cover that its you playing the drums and not the recording. They have several sites on you tube that have drumless tracks. I use a coupe of them for practice. You can find almost any somng you want. just type drumless tracks ;)

Couple pics of my kit. I got new heads for my toms so a couple pics got snapped.

Back