• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drums

last gig with this band. it was saturday night and im glad its all over. i cant stand to even play with the singer/guitarist anymore.

Being a singer/guitarist myself I completely understand.

Singer/guitarists are not the best at being great singers or guitar players.

They excell at being controlling scheming assholes.

A talented one is successful if he can get the bass player to quit.

The creme de la creme get the whole fucking band to walk out.

But I don't care.

I'm bangin' the bass player's wife on wednesday afternoons.

texas blues said:

A talented one is successful if he can get the bass player to quit.

The creme de la creme get the whole f**king band to walk out.

Some drummers don't handle it all that well when they loose the base player though, kinda loose their shit. Wonder if it was that singer/guitarist James that made him leave. :rofl:
Got a new band yet Siccy?
Hey Siccy, what is the Peavy 212 the guitarist is playing in your pic above? Looks just like my XXX, but I don't see the lady in the corner.

Carsonww1 said:
Thanks! Right now I march bass but I'm striving for tenors
Has anyone heard of Wardell King?
never have.  I looked him up and read up on him a little though. seems groovy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9jYkJP8tU
Here's my EXTREME drum cover of YYZ by Rush! Before I start playing, I eat a yellow ghost pepper and better yet... I'm blindfolded throughout the whole song! Check it out! 
This is the HOTTEST DRUM COVER ON YOUTUBE! 

BigRed12315 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUs2PKDTK4
Check out my drum cover of The Walk by Mayer Hawthorne.
This one's dedicated to Sicman and hogleg lol 
Cool man. You should give us a cover that its you playing the drums and not the recording. They have several sites on you tube that have drumless tracks. I use a coupe of them for practice. You can find almost any somng you want. just type drumless tracks ;)

Couple pics of my kit. I got new heads for my toms so a couple pics got snapped.

Back