• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Durham Bull's First Glog [2012]

Testing, testing ...

This will be my first season of growing superhots. I'd like to thank everyone here who shared the seeds with me, especially AjiJoe, Mopeppa, Wayright, Lanman, Spicegeist, Hot Stuff , AtomicCobra, RedtailForester, Chilefreak ... and all the great info on growing chiles.
I will post more photos as the season progress.
Thanks,
Sy

6922404810_ca02e2b516_z.jpg

6921545240_c5aa223ace_z.jpg

6921550808_4dcd7f72ba_z.jpg

6921549044_9d0c618a5e_z.jpg

6921546618_8ec59fdf40_z.jpg

Your plants are looking very nice. That yellow 7 has a very nasty look to it. All of the praying mantis' around here are green and brown. That is a very beautiful specimen.

WIcked pods. Can't wait to see how that JSB turns out. How'd u get your mantis to pose. Mine usually show me their backside. Lol. Good job sy

nice looking pods . . . nice looking dog too. good luck with the rest of the season - looks like you're got a lot of heat on the way.

Is it just me but i can see some of the pics? it say its unavailable? i can see the most recent post Sy.

Mezo.

Hey Mezo, have not seen you on here for a while.

I don't know what's going on with my photos. Flickr maybe? I can click it and redirect me to flickr...

nice looking pods . . . nice looking dog too. good luck with the rest of the season - looks like you're got a lot of heat on the way.

Thanks Buddy
They're podding up nicely (all except the Bhut & Butch T) eagerly waiting for 'em to ripe

Gotta love those 7 pots!That is a great mantis pic-they don't back down!
Photos aren't cooperating with me either.... hah-I'm getting used to that though-photobucket almost guarantees they will be sideways for some damn reason.
Damn ,I'm hungry now!

Gotta love those 7 pots!That is a great mantis pic-they don't back down!
Photos aren't cooperating with me either.... hah-I'm getting used to that though-photobucket almost guarantees they will be sideways for some damn reason.
Damn ,I'm hungry now!

I don't know what's going on with Flickr... at least the last post has photos.
I do like the 7 pots, I'm trying to get seeds for all of them for next year.
The mantis is a fierce creature. He was snapping at me when I try to take the photo, reminds me of a boxer with the jabs.

Back