• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Durham Bull's First Glog [2012]

Testing, testing ...

This will be my first season of growing superhots. I'd like to thank everyone here who shared the seeds with me, especially AjiJoe, Mopeppa, Wayright, Lanman, Spicegeist, Hot Stuff , AtomicCobra, RedtailForester, Chilefreak ... and all the great info on growing chiles.
I will post more photos as the season progress.
Thanks,
Sy

6922404810_ca02e2b516_z.jpg

6921545240_c5aa223ace_z.jpg

6921550808_4dcd7f72ba_z.jpg

6921549044_9d0c618a5e_z.jpg

6921546618_8ec59fdf40_z.jpg

hola Sy you have some really nice pods there, they look hot :)
My red 7 pods look different from yours more like this http://www.refiningf...inidad7pot.html longer shape.
Yours look Morouga-ish or like a BS 7 I still can not tell the difference. I harvested them together and I found it near imposible to separate hem later on(on average my Morougas are a little bigger)

Hola Lando...
I have both kinds... one is a elongated smooth skin and the other is a BS-like. I got the OP seeds from this forum, so it could be anything. I do like how they look, bright red and scary. Both are very hot. I'm just glad it grew out and the pod ripen before the cooler weather settle in.
Now it's time to dry them out and freeze some for sauce later.

saw the photos of your harvest & smoking process. very nice. loved the ghetto smoker.
can you grow year round in southern Spain?

Great looking harvests. Those pods are beautiful. Is your season over yet? Still going here in Jerze.

Hi, I think the season is almost over. I still have lots of green pods on the plants but the temp's going to be in the 40's next week. I overwinter a couple plants (hopefully it will survive 'til spring).
Glad your grow in Jersey's still going well. Hopefully Sandy won't do much damage. Stock up on milk/water/eggs/bread yet?
It's always funny to me, when I was living in Lyndhurst NJ, just a threat of storm... the local Shop Rite is OUT of all those items. and all the old ladies fighting over the last remnants... :P

:rofl: :rofl: Yup! I went out today and stocked up on ice bread and batteries. We already had a crap load of water. I had a rough time finding bread. None of the grocery stores had any, but the little bodega did. Go figure.

Back