• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ExtremeBurn's Grow Log 2009

ExtremeBurn said:
Thanks guys. A few of my plants are kinda getting droopy and i have no reason for this.... they're still green as can be, but starting to do the "in curl" a bit. I sprayed some Epsom as a foliage feed tonight to eliminate any Mg/Ca deficiency... am i over watering? too much light? shiiiiiiiiit lol

hmmmm, happened to a few of my plants as well in the early stages... i didnt figure out what it was but it eventually corrected itself.. wish i had more for you and i ;)

Time for another update. This past weekend I sowed some Yellow 7 Pod, Brown 7 Pod, Orange 7 Pod, Morouga Yellow Scorpion, and Rocoto Yellow. Here's a couple pics from today.

007.jpg

Jalapeno... I quit trying to pinch off buds as I was havin a hard time keeping up lol
008.jpg

I will put most of my plants on 2 gallon. I'm not sure what size is best and why but there is a rule of thumb that says that you should adapt the container size relative to the size of the pod produced by the plant.

Do you know any good tips regarding container size?

lee said:
I will put most of my plants on 2 gallon. I'm not sure what size is best and why but there is a rule of thumb that says that you should adapt the container size relative to the size of the pod produced by the plant.

Do you know any good tips regarding container size?

I wish I did man.... I'm just wingin it lol. Seems to be working so far. But I have heard similar.

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and have no experience growing peppers (yet, I just ordered a few varieties, and will be trying soon!) but I have been doing research about growing indoors...

Anyway, from what I can tell, you might be getting your buds so soon in your plants' life because you are only keeping your lights on for 14 hours... I'm under the impression that you want at least 18 hours a day for veg growth, and you want about 12 hours when you want the plant to flower.

just my $0.02 (which isn't really worth that much since it isn't first-hand knowledge :P)

Something to think about at least.

EB, those plants are looking awesome. Have you had them outside the last couple of days?

EB, how did you make those plant markers?

Back