misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

One of me has been up drinking all night....

FAMOUS DRINKING QUOTES...

-"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."--Ernest Hemmingway

-"Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."--Winston Churchill

-"He was a wise man who invented beer."--Plato

-"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill ....Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."--His reply

-"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."--Henny Youngman

-"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."--Benjamin Franklin

-"If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose."--Deep Thought, Jack Handy

-"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."--Humphrey Bogart

-"I drink to make other people interesting."--George Jean Nathan

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."--For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemmingway

-"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."--Dean Martin

-"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer."--Homer Simpson

*Hic*

DevilDuck said:
Monopolowa is awesome!!!! You know what? I'm drinking Shiner too...!

Oh yah! I guess you can probably get Shiner in NM! Cool..

Just tried the new Shiner 99 tonight. It's good, but I'm not that impressed. I love the Shiner 98, and couldn't stand the Shiner 97 (nor the Shiner Black that's based off the 97).

A week ago my friend took a trip to Kentucky to pick up some beers that were higher than 12% (Ohio has an ABV cap of 12%.......stooooooooooopid). I gave him some cash to pick me up a bottle.

He brought back a bunch of stuff and while bottling the beers last night we cracked some open and one of them was the Raisin De somethingorother by Dogfish Head and at 20% abv, this stuff was liguid gold!!!

Now that you have the back story, tonight I've already killed a Road Portor from wow...uh...beer fuzz....can't remember....well, some brewery, a shot of high grade tiquila and now am drinking the beer he picked me up.

Dogfish Head's World Wide Stout. This is sooo smooth and is 18% abv. I'm only 1/2 way through the beer and am reeeaaallly starting to feel it. VERY NICE!

on my third Murphy's Stout right now...wifes gonna watch american idol...

Oh god, I'm having a hard time typing correctly.......this World wide stout's kicking my ass.......... Man, I have GOT to find me more of these!

DevilDuck said:
Now this is entertainment!

Damn staright ;)

Well, I started the process of getting ready for bed but don't know where I went wrong.... I'm sitting here with my sihrt off and hair down posting....huh....

I didn't like World Wise Stout, it tasted too much like alchohol.

The Highland Brewing Company Black Mocha Stout I'm drinking has aged nicely though, mellowing the rough edges that I noticed when I first opened one. Not tonight. I mean, I did have a first one then a second one and then a third one and now a forth one, but the first one I opened in this 6 pack was months ago.

I believe that puts me officially over my run on sentence limit for tonight. I should go have more stout.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PIE!!!!!

Pam said:
I believe that puts me officially over my run on sentence limit for tonight. I should go have more stout.
MORE BEER!!!!!!! That'll make the run on sentances much easier to post here at The Hot Pepper Online where the beer flows like alcohol.....wait...that sentance didn't pan out like planned....

imaguitargod said:
A week ago my friend took a trip to Kentucky to pick up some beers that were higher than 12% (Ohio has an ABV cap of 12%.......stooooooooooopid). I gave him some cash to pick me up a bottle.
That reminds me of when I was a teenager and we used to buy a beer called Tennants Super, OK it was only 8-9% but it did us and it was cheap. It was always called Tramps p*ss.

So, started off the night with a 12% beer, then moved to a 7% beer, thene side stepped to a 7.4% beer (oin a bomber no less), now I am finishing up with a good book in bed. Goodnight all!

Back