misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Hey IGG whatever happened to those pesky underware gnomes???
I ate them...quite tasty if done right but not very filling...kinda like Chinese food...

Sickmont said:
I suppose you don't like Romulan ale either...
Give me Kligon Blood Wine any day of the week.

Well, after four beers, I'm back to the old bottle of tequila. I'm only going to have a 1/4 a glass and then it's off to read my book. Only 70 more pages left.

70 pages left....hmmm...that means I'm going to have to decide on a new book to read....

I think I'll either reread Johnathan Livingston Seagul, Zen in the art of Motorcycle Maintanance, or Zen in the Art of Tennis....hmmmm.....Seaguls a quick read, so I'll probably do that and move on from there.

imaguitargod said:
70 pages left....hmmm...that means I'm going to have to decide on a new book to read....

I think I'll either reread Johnathan Livingston Seagul, Zen in the art of Motorcycle Maintanance, or Zen in the Art of Tennis....hmmmm.....Seaguls a quick read, so I'll probably do that and move on from there.

Sounds like you'd better get a copy of Tao Te Ching and be done with it.

bentalphanerd said:
Sounds like you'd better get a copy of Tao Te Ching and be done with it.
I've looked into Toaism and I find it's not that much for me although it was an interesting look that I had. Maybe someday I'll reinvestigate it.

texas blues said:
'Splains all about "the medicine" mescalito!
Cheers, TB.
don't need to read a book to understand that one bro, done it 3 times and grew it myself. Spent 4 hours talking to a group of catus' in the Hollywood Hills....learned alot. ;)

imaguitargod said:
don't need to read a book to understand that one bro, done it 3 times and grew it myself. Spent 4 hours talking to a group of catus' in the Hollywood Hills....learned alot. ;)
Peyote? San Pedro? ;)

Whoa...woah....feeling VERY NICE!!!!!

Went to La Cave Du Vine (beer and wine abr on Coverntry in Cleveland...very groovy atmoshpheer). I had a White Russian with the Naga infused vodka I helped them make (basically I provided the Bhut Jolokia peppers, they infused it), then I had a Fat Dog stout. At home I had another Fat Dog Stout while my mom had a nice glass of Petron Silver (she had a margaita at La Cave) and I taught her some Backgammon at home. I am now on a Blithering Idiot in which it's 11.1% abv beauty is starting to work alot of wonders on my mental state.

rainbowberry said:
You are meant to look all psychedelic arn't you IGG?

Yes!
smoking-smiley-5437.gif

igg can you get me venus fly trap and perhaps other "cactus and succulent" seeds or similiar?
pm me if you can,i'll send you some sauce.

Pam said:
Wouldn't a warp core breach be simpler?

Man those are strong. Me and my girlfriend and one other person went through 3 of 'em last year when I was there for Defcon. (no, not the wing sauce) I was toasty.

Let's see, I'm on my 5th Shiner Bock, and my 4th - wait, now 5th shot of Monopolowa vodka. I'm feeling good. :)

Back