misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Dang guys it took me this long to find the ultimate drunk thread. When I'm drunk from now on I'm checking this out!!:lol::lol:.................uhhhh, I just had some tequila too.:shocked:

I'm f*$kin smashed right now. Something fell off my car on the way to the bar. Picke dit up off the road and am going to see what it was tomarrow mroning...early...ughhh........but the beer flowed gracouslyly tonuight. Well woprth it.

imaguitargod said:
I'm f*$kin smashed right now. Something fell off my car on the way to the bar. Picke dit up off the road and am going to see what it was tomarrow mroning...early...ughhh........but the beer flowed gracouslyly tonuight. Well woprth it.

Hehe, you're going to love reading your own post tomorrow!

Lessee.. Had several Murphy's Stouts tonight, a few Jagermeister shots (leave me alone! I actually do really like the taste!), and one Michelob Lager (not bad actually!).

Bed time soooooon.....

So, on the subject of drunken food (let's pretend we were on the subject!).. I always have to get a large stuffed jalapeƱos from Jack In The Box, if I stop there. There's another place here in Dallas, that I'll stop at once in a while to try to sober up, called Los Arcos. They're open until 4am. It's downtown near all the good clubs/bars, and they have a dish called Fajitas De La Diabla. I finally got the sauce recipe from them, and they said it's "almost" pure Tapatio hot sauce. Not hot to me, but nice flavor, and very hot to your typical non-chilehead.

Oh, and once in a while, even after it's 2am*, you can ask for tequila, and they'll look around guiltily, and give you a shot in a water glass. :)

* 2am is cut-off time for any place serving booze in Texas

K, hopefully this is my last drunk post tonight! :cool:

elequin said:
Hehe, you're going to love reading your own post tomorrow!
Oh ya, I love reading those drunken posts and see just how badly I type (ok, I know I type poorly usually, but more so drunk).

The thing that fell off the car was just a cover plate (they didn't know to what) and said you'll be fine withoput it.

imaguitargod said:
Oh ya, I love reading those drunken posts and see just how badly I type (ok, I know I type poorly usually, but more so drunk).

The thing that fell off the car was just a cover plate (they didn't know to what) and said you'll be fine withoput it.

get yourself onto Mozilla Firefox...it'll spellcheck for you ;)

Pam said:
I *love* Firefox!

It's so much better than IE.

smaller, faster, friendlier & more adaptable. Can't go wrong.

Anyway, *hic* me and my belly full of Black Label Jim Beam need to go curl up somewhere...its half past Thursday already.

night all

stoopid gnomes

Yep! after network drivers, FF is my first download when I setup a computer. IE is just not comfortable... haven't used IE in ages (used Mozilla pack even before FF).

IGG I saw that you were drinking some good Dogfish Head beers last week. I am a huge fan of all their stuff. The Raison D' Extra is awesome. Have you had there 120 minute IPA? It's nothing like any other IPA I've ever had. It's better.

JayT said:
IGG I saw that you were drinking some good Dogfish Head beers last week. I am a huge fan of all their stuff. The Raison D' Extra is awesome. Have you had there 120 minute IPA? It's nothing like any other IPA I've ever had. It's better.

Love their Raison series!!!! Never had their 120 minute (can't get it in Cleveland because of the laws on abv limit). I generally don't do IPA's because I'm not that much of a hophead (don't like really hoppy things like IPAs). Don't get me wrong, I'd try it, but I don't think it'll strike my fancy.

Trust me you would love it. I am pretty sure you could get it wherever you got the World Wide Stout. It is not bitter at all like some IPAs are. It would change the way you think of IPAs.

Ok, twist my arm and make me drink....:twisted:

Action shots for ya:

ranier_ale_and_sauces.jpg

A semi-local 7.3% Ale + Two fave sauces =

sauced_beer.jpg

MMM, MMM, GOOD!

That Bulliard's Hab sauce is kinda special to me, I bought a case of it...a few weeks before Katrina about wiped them out. They are still rebuilding after all that.

I don't even know if it's made anymore, but it's a great sauce.

I usually add spicy V8, but I'm out.

Habanero+Sriracha+Beer= evil goodness. :shocked:

Skol mates!

-Q

DevilDuck said:
Damn! :lol:

I like IPA beers, but I have really started leaning on the Pale Ales.

Ya, I love the dark beer being scot/irish/canuck, but that Ranier Ale is killer at 7.3% and yet not one of those crap ice beers...yuky.

If I ever get my Snakebite sauce from Mark, *coff, hint, nudge*, I'm gonna do that in a beer too...yes, I'm certifiable, the Gov't told me so..lol

Endorphin buzz + Beer Buzz = hella good times.

-Q

JayT said:
I am pretty sure you could get it wherever you got the World Wide Stout.
LOL, that would be from a liquar store in Kentucky. My friend drove down there just to pick up high abv beers for us. :lol:

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

Back