misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

T-Minus 2 hours till Willoughby Brewing Company!!!! Just got up 30 minutes ago and already I am anticipating today's drinking. They have their Abby Ale on tap today!!

Hotpeppa said:
shall we?

Oh, I'm well into the beer. Got hijacked on the phone, though, had to be the ventee to someone else's drama.

Gonna take some Oak Aged Yeti Stout to get me back on course.

ExtremeBurn said:
lol... igg i'm gonna have to stop by and snag some of your homebrew cuz i'm in cleveland tomorrow through friday on business. :beer:

Sure. I'll put two bottles aside for you. I'm also sending you a PM.

imaguitargod said:
Speaking of homebrew, I'm enjoying one of my stouts right now...ahh, drinking before noon, what a way to start off the day.

I'll let you know my sched when I get it lol... I should get it tonight.

Well...ive just finished my 2nd jack-n-coke. It always amazes me how one's tolerance goes down without drinking. BTW they tasted sooo good. :)

BTW, I don't recommend drinking with crutches. Last night was terrifying trying to get around the house. My wife was convinced I was going to kill myself on the stairs.

Pepperfreak said:
BTW, I don't recommend drinking with crutches. Last night was terrifying trying to get around the house. My wife was convinced I was going to kill myself on the stairs.

True, but it saves time when ya fall down...

DrunkSmiley.jpg

Back