misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

yaaay for non school nights... one more togo.. whooo hoo...

damn it... maurice is picking at my fried rice... need to go whack him with the wooden spoon!

what??/ they're not there already???

just made maurice drive me to the shops for soy sauce... didnt have any here doh!! you know what i found??? mini-oreos!! i had to get me sum :P

me too.. you find all sorts of goodies... i said to maurice as i went in... oh... i'll just get one more six pack... (done with the smirnoffs... onto the beer).. and he goes.. 'dont worry.. i picked up a case and didnt tell you about it'....hmmm... no wonder i married him eh??

I think the pigeons made off with my feeds.........!

Oh, and a partner that not only supports ya habit, but supplies for it as well? That's more than a WIN!

definite win!!!

This fatalli chicken and rice is pretty good i tell ya... too bad the pigeons made off with yours gas!

Don't tell me it's good! I don't want to know! :covers ears: LALALALALALALA

You could've at least pretended it was bad for this underfed drunk right here ;)

poor gas...eat a few crackers man, then try and whistle to entertain yourself... :rofl:

Mornin' Gas...if you are in the same time zone Nova is, you are 17 hours ahead of me...it is 4:50 am Friday monring here...

Mel...if no one has told you...do not touch any sensitive spots with your hands after you have cut up a hot pepper... ;)

AlabamaJack said:
Mel...if no one has told you...do not touch any sensitive spots with your hands after you have cut up a hot pepper... ;)

i know!! i know, i know.. i just forgot.. then remembered quick smart!

Back