misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

on the smirnoff double blacks to start this evening off... hmm... i have a feeling it will be very messy later on tonight.. messy with lots of cooking!

they are a rare treat~! three of them have me smashed already though.. not sure if its the alcohol or sugar content? cooking dinner atm.. decided to add some of those fatalli's you sent down.. cut em up.. bare hands.. had a taste.. not bad.. still got tingling lips.. then rubbed my eye.. not good :P

they taste pretty good so far! although my eye doesnt think so.. chicken marinading with the fatalli, ginger, galic, shallots with soy sauce and hoi sin sauce..

fried rice cooking on the stove too... mmm going asian influence tonight :)

mel said:
on the smirnoff double blacks to start this evening off... hmm... i have a feeling it will be very messy later on tonight.. messy with lots of cooking!

How can y'all cook when you're dranked? It just doesn't happen for me... everything just goes wrong! Plus, I don't wanna be cooking...! I just wanna be eatin!

i cook better when i'm drunk :D... i just dont chop as good.. about six months ago i sliced off the top of my finger.. that wasnt fun... and now, where its healed, is particularly susceptible to chilli juice :)

I used to cook so good when I was stoned. Damn I could cook! I would spend hours in the kitchen cooking all sorts of shit.

Since giving up the yarndi, I'm barely in the kitchen, and when I am, it's almost always a FAIL... especially when I'm dranked!

I miss my :high:

I have more fun cooking when i am drunk and not tired but if i am tired forget it. Food tastes better when drunk too, prolly why mels cooking "improves" when she is drunkded! :lol:

gasificada said:
I used to cook so good when I was stoned. Damn I could cook! I would spend hours in the kitchen cooking all sorts of shit.

Since giving up the yarndi, I'm barely in the kitchen, and when I am, it's almost always a FAIL... especially when I'm dranked!

I miss my :high:

Here i will have one for you.....oh yeahhhhhh. Using white ox spin but you get that ay!

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. im drinking and its not a school night... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

mmmmm... dinner will be ready soon.. i'm hungry!

Back