misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

you should be hungry!! and grateful ican type.. drunk and greasy fingers... but mmmmm tasty... nearly raedy for bed tho!

Well! It seems as though I need to wake up earlier and become a morning drinker to have drunken fun around here. I was trying to have fun last night but I guess everyone was just sleeping. :mope: Trust me it was mighty lonely......:lol:

wake up early or just dont go to bed!! one more beer and then bed for me..

hmmm.. how many times have i said one more tongiht??

:rofl: @ Pf...hey man...I get up before the crack of dawn (no smart comments), and go to bed at dark this time of year...got plants to tend to and bloody marys to drink....

like the mama tomato said to the baby tomato that was stragling behind..............

KETHCUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepperfreak said:
It seems as though I need to wake up earlier and become a morning drinker to have drunken fun around here.

Now THAT sounds like an excellent idea!!

AlabamaJack said:
:rofl: @ Pf...hey man...I get up before the crack of dawn (no smart comments), and go to bed at dark this time of year...got plants to tend to and bloody marys to drink....

See? We're starting a new trend!

8AM is now the new 5 O'clock!!

yup...and it has been since I retired....god I love my job now...

I got errands to run this afternoon, so I am just hangin' out with my plants in the growrage this morning drinkin' bloody marys...

be careful my friend...tonights supper is Tilapia and Shrimp on the BarB

Mmmm BBQ shrimp... I can't wait for that one. I decided to work today. I need to sober up once in a while. Mel you must post pics of those pasties sometime.

so what the heck you doin' workin' today JayT?...you are missing out on a good drinkin' day... :lol:

Gotta make some calls. Working p/t while I am laid off from the masonry racket. Helping a friend w/ sales at a Lawn & Garden supply distributor.

cool man...I will be in the drunken chef thread this evening when the tilapia and shrimp go on the grill...

Like a candle in the wind.....Paul has burned through yet another day of drinking and debauchery.

I bid thee, good folk of THP, a fine evening. I am clocking out. ;)

Hello fellow pissheads, i just finished my first beer and am still at work.
I drink for free tonight, a guy came in to the shop today to get a small job turned on the lathe and i offered to do it for three longies of Tooheys New. No he said, i will give you a carton! :woohoo: Only took me five minutes to do :D

thats not fair!! i'm still waiting on maurice to come home from work with my beer.. and it wont be free neither! not fair at all!

Back