misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

JayT said:
I'm here AJ, but waiting for my Tales from the loo to subside before starting the Bloody Marys. Whew. :shocked:

You and me both compadre. I'm dying a slow death from the cloud of sulphuric acid cloud and charcoal down the hall in The Blues Shitter.

Has anyone tried Dundee Beer? I found a mixed 12 pack the other day and have finally decided to tear into it. I have started out with the IPA and I am pleasantly surprised, this is good beer. What are your thoughts, if you have tried any of their beer?

Yep. I had their Honey Brown Ale when I was a younger man. Many, many of them. I also saw and bought that sampler a couple years ago. They're not too bad.

So far I didn't like the Honey Brown Ale. It tasted somewhat unbalanced compared with other Honey Browns I've had. The IAP was pretty good, not the best though but I would drink it again.

SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!!!!!!

(probably have to settle for PICS of beer!):mope::mope:

noone here tonight?? i guess its only tuesday... mrmel came home with some beer and i crumbled.. not smashed but toasty :D late start tomorrow in parramatta so she'll be right mate!

lol.. i had high hopes.. but if its here.. well why not eh?? specially when tomorrows going to be easy peasy..

time to cook me some dinner.. still on strike so i think it'll be omelettes tonight!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah i tried.. but he reckons cause he bought home the beer its my turn to cook (again!)..

i gots me an omelette, with cheese, bacon, onion and jalepenos.. i have sooo many red jalepenos on my tree its crazy! might be time to get pickling..

Yeah you will love the pickled ones long time!

BTW My non-chillihead mate is slowly changing his ways. He was just into some hot sauce and Katrina's Jonah Jam...hehehe, i have begun to show him the way!

Back