misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Go ahead and light a couple of candles, if you talk to me baby we Aint strangers anymore...
Yup,Nova is drunked like bad medicine!

It is a bit late J, i have to work tomorrow and i am smashed. :D I have about 2 kilos of pods to [ic though. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

finished the beers and now onto Smirnoff blacks mixed with The Chilli Factory 'Dragons Blood".... tastes great but my lips are burning 'n something tells me something else will be burning in the morning... ohhhhhnoooooooo :P

I know I may get in trouble for this, but I am thinking about taking a nap. This is going to be a long weekend, and the more sleep I can get the better. The rum is tasting pretty good though. I started a little early today.

Nope, today was only a couple of roast beef sandwiches, but I was up late last night watching hockey and basketball and up very early this morning.

JayT showed up at the restaurant yesterday about 30 minutes before the draft started, and slugged down 2 Slam Dunkels and an Old Horizontal in all of 30 minutes

You guys should watch how he drinks beer, he takes one sip, then lets it sit for 10 minutes, then slugs down the entire beer

its just appalling

Back