misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

paulky_2000 said:
That sounds quite good.

How do you make it?

:takes notes.....makes a list for the liquor store:

It's very complicated. Take a large glass, fill it halfway-three quarters full of ice. Fill it halfway with rum, a good shot of triple sec, fill with V8 Mango Peach juice or Berry Blend, top with 7-UP. I am out of 7-Up so I just used more rum. Here's proof.

100_0312.jpg

JayT said:
It's very complicated. Take a large glass, fill it halfway-three quarters full of ice. Fill it halfway with rum, a good shot of triple sec, fill with V8 Mango Peach juice or Berry Blend, top with 7-UP. I am out of 7-Up so I just used more rum. Here's proof.

100_0312.jpg

Sounds wonderful!

....and lethal in large doses! ;)

I can't eat any more right now. Too busy defiling myself. It tasted fantastic! Best news was it was free from my local grocery store due to the insane amount of $ I spend there throughout the year.

paulky_2000 said:
OOOOOOHHHHH.....

That looks good!

This si so good! Man I don't know wyh I havent' thought of this soonr. Just glub of Jamacain Rum man, glub of Bicardis and 2-3 glubs of Captains. Whole bannana and half the pinapple

I have now moved on to a dirty martini. Well, it's on ice in my big mug, but I guess you can still call it a martini. It is Crystalhead vodka and Santa Barbara RedHot Olive Martini mix.

100_0313.jpg

I bought this vodka mainly just to get the bottle as it was so expensive $50 US, but it really is a good vodka.

I found these at a bottle shot today

Brewdog 10% single malt whisky barrel aged stout's

ParadoxIsleofArran.jpg

ParadoxSmokeheadfront.jpg

Will post pics up when i get into them

for now here is the Fullers 1845 i just had :)

Fullers1845.jpg

Those sound and look really good. A lot of the small craft breweries here in US have been making a barrel aged stuff for a few years now and some of them are really good.

Back