misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

OMFG... I've only had a couple drinks tonight (ok.. well four smirnoffs and one beer.. but i'm far from smashed..) and I noticed that i had a teensy weensy bit of vodka left in the bottle that i had infused with fatalii (a couple weeks ago).. check out the bottle and the remaining vodka has turned yellow.. think to myself.. ok i'll give it a go.. pour it out over ice.. add some coke... the vodka had turned a lovely shade of yellow.. i've just had one sip and my lips are on fire! OMG! this stuff is potent! if i had more we'd be in trouble tonight, lucky its only about half a nip as i need an early night.. but OMFG! fatalii vodka is AWESOME! the coke has a fatalii flavour and burn... really good.. next time i decide to infuse some fatalii it will wait at least two-three weeks before i crack it open!

mel said:
OMFG... I've only had a couple drinks tonight (ok.. well four smirnoffs and one beer.. but i'm far from smashed..) and I noticed that i had a teensy weensy bit of vodka left in the bottle that i had infused with fatalii (a couple weeks ago).. check out the bottle and the remaining vodka has turned yellow.. think to myself.. ok i'll give it a go.. pour it out over ice.. add some coke... the vodka had turned a lovely shade of yellow.. i've just had one sip and my lips are on fire! OMG! this stuff is potent! if i had more we'd be in trouble tonight, lucky its only about half a nip as i need an early night.. but OMFG! fatalii vodka is AWESOME! the coke has a fatalii flavour and burn... really good.. next time i decide to infuse some fatalii it will wait at least two-three weeks before i crack it open!

:think:...:liar: Me thinks I have heard this before...:lol:

JayT said:
:think:...:liar: Me thinks I have heard this before...:lol:

lol.. yeah.. well i'll try - the little bit of vodka that was left had turned yellow... it was really cool.. my goal is to get to a bottle of yellow vodka... but it sounds like you might know me too well :P

pileiton said:
You insulted NJA's woman, he's gonna come here to put some voodoo on you

Hey Pi,

Mel is my friend . She 's not my woman.
Actually I would prefer to find any interesting woman who knows astrology and find area of her circle using formula πr2.

Back