misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

JayT said:
This has been a mistake. I am now out of rum and switching to Guinness. I got this wild idea to use the leftover flank steak that I had left to make beef bbq. As in, chopped up fine with bbq sauce. that all would have been fine, but then I got this idea to go into my freezer and take out a giant bhut. I chopped it up and threw it in there with the beef,bbq sauce, and some apple cider vinegar. I simmered it all for about an hour or so until it thickened up nicely. I made it through one sandwich. (about a third of it) Whew! I better get my tolerance back up for pods soon. Damn alcohol makes you do dumb things.

Totally. That inspired me to take my new street board out and finally get my Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale. $8.20 out the door! Tastes good- but who am I kidding, I'm already done and my taste buds are obliterated already. Feelin' a little celebratory today though

IMG_5532.jpg

From what I remember I liked it- different strokes for different folks...

If I'm spendin' that on a tall bottle though, I'll buy Ballast Point Sculpin IPA instead

mel said:
SMIRNOFF TIME>>>>> ITS FRIDAY!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

SCREW SMIRNOFF I IZ ON DA 100% MESCAL SHOTS, ALSO DRINKING MOONSHINE WITH GINGER ALE.

YELLING I WILL BE ALLLLL NIGHT LONG :)

JayT said:
This has been a mistake. I am now out of rum and switching to Guinness. I got this wild idea to use the leftover flank steak that I had left to make beef bbq. As in, chopped up fine with bbq sauce. that all would have been fine, but then I got this idea to go into my freezer and take out a giant bhut. I chopped it up and threw it in there with the beef,bbq sauce, and some apple cider vinegar. I simmered it all for about an hour or so until it thickened up nicely. I made it through one sandwich. (about a third of it) Whew! I better get my tolerance back up for pods soon. Damn alcohol makes you do dumb things.

I've ruined more food like this than you can imagine.

I ate it...but wasn't very happy at all.

yea you were supposed to bring me some of that damn sammich too

bout to make some chili with a bottle of Bigfoot Barleywine 2008

paulky_2000 said:
We used to have a saying back in college:

"If you want her clothes off, give her Smirnoff."

:rofl:

They had Smirnoff back then? When I was in college Zima was just coming out. Oh wait, you probably mean the vodka don't you?

Back