misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

i've been enjoying a few nice imported beers lately........

IMG_1320-1.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

The Unibroue terrible was sensational........750ml bottle at 10.5%. It was so easy to drink, very different to any other high alcohol beer i've had. I have another bottle in the cupboard ready to go.
IMG_1407.jpg

You most certainly have! Awesome choices there Moy. I have had many of them. Last night I had DogfishHead Squall, and several Rare Vos'

Sooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you guys having so much choices for beer.

I'd be lucky to get to a store and find 6 brands of beer.

franzb69 said:
Sooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you guys having so much choices for beer.

I'd be lucky to get to a store and find 6 brands of beer.

Hey Mate

Don't think I didn't pay top dollar for these beers. Cause they are imported they get sold at probably double what you guys would pay in the states :(. I went and got about 10 beers and it cost me just under $100AUD. I could buy 72 bottles of good aussie beer for that.

But holy crap it was worth it to try some really nice beers!!!

I got that jim beam and bud light

and yes I know Jay, you told me earlier tonight I was going to be drinking, and I said no I wasnt, and then norm came to the bar at 10pm and all hell broke loose

we almost got into a fight with some dude that was running his mouth at Trio's about norms friend

and we are going to Stoudts tomorrow, so you have fun sitting at home :)

moyboy said:

"The end of the world" beer. I haven't seen that since the 90's in Quebec but that was before Unibroue got bought by Sleeman's
Another one I remember is Maudite "Damned" with the cool label
la-maudite-beer.gif

All but the Dixie Black Voodoo, that was a very poor black lager. I liked the name and took a chance on it though.

The Ola Dubh 12 is the single greatest beer I've ever tried. If you can find it, it's worth the $8-9 per bottle. I'm on the search for 18-30-40 versions now.

Man, it is gettin' all high falootin up in here!!! Nice pix!!!

Got word Ballast Point Brewery down the way had some Dorado Double IPA around today. Had to take my growler down for a fill. $22 a half gallon- 10.2% alcy. Love this shit!

dododouble.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

just got finished talking to 2 police officer

so im closing down the restaurant, and the owner and I are outside locking up and bullshitting, and all of a sudden, a fucking Chrysler Seabring ramps the fucking curve, gets the entire passengers side off the ground, rips his passenger axle in 2, rear rim curbed and tire popped, and I know he got airborne because if he wasnt off the ground the rear would have been completely ripped off too

he gets out of the car just reeking of alcohol, and is like "aww man what the fuck was that, my wheel bearing must have snapped"

I was like no.....

so dave (owner of bullys) called the cops while i was outside talking to this guy, and I call the girl he asked me to call to come pick him up, and she shows up with 3 friends, and the friend driving says out the window "yo i cant be here when the cops show up, and pulled away"

so the 2 girls are there and the cop finally shows up

so he asks this dude what happened and what not, then comes back to me and I tell him the whole story

apparently the cop knew the guy, and proceeded to give him a breathalyzer and he blew a .25 legal limit being .08 if you guys dont know

it was pretty sweet watching a chrysler jump a curb though

ohh yea and now im drinking Bluecoat Gin on the rocks with a lemon, and am waiting for my Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout to chill to a perfect 45 degrees

Back