misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Actually ..."Evil Genius Cheezy"

You see how I manipulated them into jacking the thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......OK, not that funny.

What was this thread about?

cheezydemon said:
Actually ..."Evil Genius Cheezy"

You see how I manipulated them into jacking the thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......OK, not that funny.

What was this thread about?

It's about getting drunk which I believe I will now so I can better follow this thread:lol: I opened this thread since I too sometimes feel like screw it I'm gettin' drunk! Now here's my turn to hijack the thread. I recently had some absolutely awesome beers from Stone Brewing Co. They were the Double Bastard Ale ( a higher alcohol content cousin of Arrogant Bastard) and Vertical Epic 7-7-07 an Anniversary Beer. Anyone ever had these? What did you think?

JayT said:
Vertical Epic 7-7-07 an Anniversary Beer. Anyone ever had these? What did you think?

Yes, they come out with that one every year (5-05-05, 6-06-06, etc etc). I've placed that one in my basement to age for a year or two before I drink it. I may pick up a bottle to drink here sometime soon.

Well, it's my turen to post while......sauced. I'm writting this as it flows out of the brain and into the fingers without reviewing afterward to slight gramatical errors. (yes, more so then I do normally with the bad spelling;) ).

Well, it's hbeen fun, but after waking up at 7am (Clevbeland time....I'm still used to LA time), doing a bunch of work, than helping brew a beer and drinking the nightaway....I'm beat....

Nice thread we have gouing here.

bentalphanerd said:
you mean the other 4000 posts were done when you were sober :shocked:
Nope, I was sober for about 1/4 of those...hehehe

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Heres something to think about...24 bottles of beer in a case....24 hours in a day...Coincedence?????Hmmmmm
Also, your index finger fits perfectly into your nostrel....destined to pick our noses? I would say so!

imaguitargod said:
Also, your index finger fits perfectly into your nostrel....destined to pick our noses? I would say so!

Ok, everyone who stuck their index finger in their nostril to see if he was right raise your hand.

No no, *after* you wash your hands.

Pam said:
Ok, everyone who stuck their index finger in their nostril to see if he was right raise your hand.

No no, *after* you wash your hands.
OK washed my hands, and no, it doesn't fit.
My little finger does, though. :oops:

PS
Eewwwwww...

Back