misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Pam said:
Ok, everyone who stuck their index finger in their nostril to see if he was right raise your hand.

No no, *after* you wash your hands.

Why do i gotta wash 'em? I ain't touching nobody else, and besides, it's my nose and i certainly know where it's been. It's clean.

ok, now that i've thought about that statement a bit...maybe i really, really should wash 'em. :lol:

Sickmont said:
Why do i gotta wash 'em? I ain't touching nobody else, and besides, it's my nose and i certainly know where it's been. It's clean.

ok, now that i've thought about that statement a bit...maybe i really, really should wash 'em. :lol:
"Get that finger out of your ear, you don't know where that fingers been"

How'd we go from getting drunk to picking our noses? I guess it's easy to do when you are drunk when posting. This is fun. You know, I think we should make a rule that to post in "the buzz" you should have to either be consuming alcohol at the time or have consumed a certain amount before you post. I smell complete anarchy.

JayT said:
How'd we go from getting drunk to picking our noses? I guess it's easy to do when you are drunk when posting. This is fun. You know, I think we should make a rule that to post in "the buzz" you should have to either be consuming alcohol at the time or have consumed a certain amount before you post. I smell complete anarchy.

I smell fun!

imaguitargod said:
I smell fun!

I'm having fun. Drinking beer as I post right now. Have a day off and couldn't think of anything better to do than drink beer eat some hot stuff (quesadillas made with this Hot African marinade called Nellys. I made a beef roast and shredded it then simmered it in the sauce.) and post on here. Oh and had to add my quesadilla standby Srirachi since it wasn't quite hot enough.

AlabamaJack said:
Dang you JayT....this is my work Friday or I would be drinking DefCon 1 Bloody Mary's right now....

I love the Defcon 1 but I save that for wings and shrimp. Try the pepper vodka and add some habby horse to it for the bloody maries.
Oh wait you will have to read my post under Oleoresin to get the pepper vodka referrence.

Well, Just got back from a job interview and picked up some beers from Whole Foods. It's 3PM and I've started my long journy to toastyville with Fort Collins Breweries' Chocolate Stout....it's meh.

My mom just said, "You're drinking already?!?!?"

To which I responded, "Shut up woman and get me another!" actually, no I didn't say that.

imaguitargod said:
8AM and J's already drinking. That's my kinda guy! Be sure to finish your beers though, there's sober people in China ya know ;)

It was almost noon IGG. I did start at about 10 though. I have a shirt that says that (about the Sober kids)

GrumpyBear said:
i prefer the term 'bender' to binge...

I LOVE BENDERS!!!!

I just hate waking up and trying to figure out where i am and where my money and clothes went and why i cant seem to remember the last 2 weeks or so.....

Back