misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I've been drinkingZ!@!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wemnt to Great Lakes Brewery and had a bunch of pints. This year's Blackout Stout is freakin amazing. It's now my second favorite stout ever! Then I purchased a 12 pack sampletr form some other brewery and have drunken a bunch from that...sleepy time is coming soon......but first, time to hit the bathroom........You never truely own beer, you just rent it.

I just got back from the HSFFF in Victoria Australia that was a three day bender.On the last day Haggis and I lined up 100 shots of tequila the vendor group sang the tequila song and drank them back to back... no lemon no salt between 20 or so people. That was in the afternoon, I got real relaxed after that...
check it out
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=4675

imaguitargod said:
This year's Blackout Stout is freakin amazing. It's now my second favorite stout ever!

[whine] I haaaaaaateee youuuuuu![/whine]

I haven't seen any of that in a couple of years.

Pam said:
[whine] I haaaaaaateee youuuuuu![/whine]

I haven't seen any of that in a couple of years.
Start looking because the bottled ones have just gone out to certain stores. I'm going to pick up a 4 pack and age one or two in the basement.

Actually my friend Chem has a few in his basment from the last batch they did and he's thinking about doing a vertical tasting with me and the new batch.

Currently drinking some IPA from some Shipyard company or some name similar to that. I generally hate hopy IPA's but there are some I've started to tolerate. I just might be turning into a hop-head after all.:rolleyes:

It's sad, as an alcoholic the more I drink the the harder it is to get drunk. I'm about 5 or so good beers into the night and I'm not the least bit buzzed.

imaguitargod said:
It's sad, as an alcoholic the more I drink the the harder it is to get drunk. I'm about 5 or so good beers into the night and I'm not the least bit buzzed.

I'm the same way, bro. Although, it is dependent on the beers and if i've chowed down first or not. It can take 18 or so Natty lights before i get good and warm, but 7 or 8 optimators is all it takes to stoke the fire, so to speak.

Sickmont said:
It can take 18 or so Natty lights before i get good and warm
I once drank 30 PBR's in one day and still felt perfectly fine for the shroom trip that we did that night in the woods....sigh....at least they kept me hydrated!

Sickmont said:
but 7 or 8 optimators is all it takes to stoke the fire, so to speak.
Mmmmm....Spatan Optimator......now there's one that will work pritty quickly for me.

bentalphanerd said:
I think Monty Python were right. American beer is like making love in a canoe....

Its f%$#@'n close to water. :lol:
Well, the large scale breweries yes, but I'd have to disagree with you on the case of small breweries.

Speaking of Monty Python, I tried their "Holy Ale" and it's disgusting!

imaguitargod said:
Start looking because the bottled ones have just gone out to certain stores. I'm going to pick up a 4 pack and age one or two in the basement.

Actually my friend Chem has a few in his basment from the last batch they did and he's thinking about doing a vertical tasting with me and the new batch.

Currently drinking some IPA from some Shipyard company or some name similar to that. I generally hate hopy IPA's but there are some I've started to tolerate. I just might be turning into a hop-head after all.:rolleyes:

I am less than an hour from Victory Brewing Co. makers of Hopdevil which I feel is the best IPA of them all.

bentalphanerd said:
I think Monty Python were right. American beer is like making love in a canoe....

Microbrews or Craft breweries are making a strong push here making all sorts of different and some very potent beers here in the states. You probably don't see any of them imported over there though.

Yep. I'm enjoying a seasonal right now. Red Hook's "Copper Hook". Not too hoppy, not too malty....just right.

It would probably drop you to your knees after mowing the yard, but it sure would taste good!

bentalphanerd said:

Tsk! Putting out stinky bait like that and you a moderator! Shame on you!

imaguitargod said:
Well, the large scale breweries yes, but I'd have to disagree with you on the case of small breweries.

Speaking of Monty Python, I tried their "Holy Ale" and it's disgusting!

I agree completely on both statements. But, i really wanted that bottle for my little collection, so i choked one down. As bad as it tasted, i really, REALLY hate to waste anything....even ass-flavored beer and or alcohol.

bentalphanerd said:
lol - i think most people agree for most of the beer over there. MP were drinking bud when they said it.

Bud is awful and I don't drink it at all. If it were the only beer they made, I wouldn't drink beer. Actually, I am thankful for the Belgians. Best beer in the world, and the model from which a lot of our (USA) craft brews are made.

Yup, those monks have a few tricks up their sleeves. Pulling wine percentages out of their beer is a good trick. I suppose if you're going to spend the day dressed in a robe & singing with a bunch of other blokes the beers going to need to be strong.

Sickmont said:
I agree completely on both statements. But, i really wanted that bottle for my little collection, so i choked one down. As bad as it tasted, i really, REALLY hate to waste anything....even ass-flavored beer and or alcohol.

Use it for slugs.

Slugs *deserve* ass-tasting beer.

bentalphanerd said:
lol - i think most people agree for most of the beer over there. MP were drinking bud when they said it.

Ah, but you've been hearing us beer snobs natter on about the good stuff since you joined.

Back