misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

im glad to hear that jayt,i was kinda drunk but i had a emergency on the farm,and it sobered me up. but im in the house and trying to get my groove back. just like stella!

Scovie & I had to separate an unweened "calf" from its pregnant mama once...in 2 feet of snow with only a couple 12' 2x4s....what a show THAT was!!!!!!

Due to power outage and no reception on the phones we have to go to my folks so Lilly can stay warm....... forgot the beer :cry:. I blame thee wife
Its frozen rain out here
Aaron

Forgot no reception

sold off my goats today,the wife cried :tear: but its all about the peppers baby! it made me sick to think about them busting threw fence ,eating and taring up everything that we have been doing for this business. so f@#$ it im drinking

You ever finish the rest of your drink, just so you can make another before you go and sit on THP and dont have to get up to make another? There goes the bottle... :drunk:

ooh thats nothing,my days are nothing but crazyness, but i love it :halo: :halo: :halo: ,they took care and raised my wife so its my honor to take care off them. :halo:

Cha for MGOLD! I woke up more tired than I went to bed...took 3 sips of coffee sometime in the afternoon, looked at the kitchen full of dirty dishes and said.......

F.I.I.D.!!!!!!!

and out came the rum-n-dr pepper10! ...much better now.......

Back