misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Oh, you know us - we always play! But I think we're passing on the TD this time. I DID make some West African rice pudding this morning - just to show my spirit, but I chose not to make it spicy, so I can't enter it! haha Funny thing tho - last night, many wines deep, I played around with orange blossom oil and pure evil (to flavor the pudding) - almost killed myself!!!!! Down the drain that ghastly concoction!!!!

:rofl: I crack myself up sometimes....

Deal Megs! It was a rough week, and I'm very much looking forward to kicking back and enjoying tonight's shananigans! Woot Woot!!!!!

Probably her 'puter problems. I have been busy with work and other shenanigans in the "real world", but I will be here throwin' down and drankin' tonight.

Turns out that's all I got to do too. I unexpected had a houseful of her family here and really couldn't make my throwdown meal which was basically only enough for two.

Really want a beer but we are out and grocery store is waiting for Monday. So thinking a bit of Jager but after dinner.......

Still gotta do parent thang!

I am not drinkin but I am here...... I think. Need to make some foods I am starving again.....

I have bread, tuna, ramen.......... hhhmmmm.
nope still no grocery trip.

I think we were all in chat at that time... Now where is everyone. I am debating on drinking or not. I am home for the day with a sick child. He is currently either sleeping or watching cartoons in my bed. I can't tell which.

Back