misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

it's all jt's fault.....

Dark & Stormy's....so powerful it kicked the rain clouds out and now the sun is shining!!!!!

(y'all can imagine what they've done to little ol' me!) :drunk:
teehee...gonna go play in the kitchen now....! ;)

Dang It THP, Welcome to Mojito Monday!!!

053.jpg

Come on, y'all got a little Captain in ya. Get your Mojito on!!

Apparently some time between now and when I last looked, Tito's vodka has now become available in Ohio. It's pretty tasty when combined with pomegranate-cherry juice and ginger ale.

Just sayin'......

I am just curious...how many of the people posting know's the story behind this thread...

It was started by a 13 year old boy named Cody (from Indiana I think)... he joined the group 8 January 2008 and was found at the bottom of his swimming pool by his parents in March 2008...very sad for this young man to not be with us today...

dang thats awfull. someone was on his log in in october 08??

yes, we never could figure out who this was...maybe his brother or his mother...both were devastated...I read his obit right after I found out about it...

Wow what a BK ... so why are we finding this out now ?

that's why I asked about reading this whole thread....post 283 page 15 is where I first found out about it...

Hold Up - does this mean I need to read EVERY thread from it's inception to understand it's original vibe?

Uh oh...I don't think I can do that.....jus' sayin'........

but if I hafta, I will start...... :confused:

wow, AJ, thanks for bringing that up. I didn't know that. Interesting about who might have posted it, but the sentiment in the title should say what's behind it.

Something shitty happened, so fk it, I'm drinking.

Probably not the best solution when shitty things happen, but it's something we can all relate to, and sometimes, participate in. I know I have.

*sayingaprayerforthesafetyofallouryoungones*

[font="'comic sans ms"]Lets see OK was a dry state back in the dust bowl days when my late father grew up. Ocean City NJ was dry when he met my Mother. Yep our house was dry ! 40+ years later I got ink and [/font]
f@#$ it im drinking ;) and listen' to Charlie Pride !!!

Back