misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Working late tonight. Another day/night both jobs double. See you all around Midnight (hopefully). Have a drink ready for me...

Sic - isn't it always party time in Florida?!?!?!?! With 'work' breaks???? That's what I was told anyway!!!!! hahahaha

You just be sure to have some 'gator meat on hand!!!!! ;) 20 more days!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!! :party:

after more than a few white Russians i can't sit straight let alone walk straight but i can still find this thread. think i need a lay down on the floor for a while.

This post actually started yesterday, when I took a couple of bottles of sauce to the post office to mail. I didn't go to my local post office, where we have no computer, and the Postmaster doesn't bother to ask me the "usual" questions and he automatically hand-writes a receipt for me.

So yesterday, I went to the "other" post office and handed the clerk 2 small boxes. The young man at the counter asked me if there was "anything perishable, fragile, hazardous, or potentially dangerous..." in the box.

(and so I think to myself....yea, it's hot sauce and legally potentially perishable, the glass bottle is fragile, it's hazardous if splashed in the eye and definitely dangerous if a wimp gets ahold of it...)

So My ([sub]dumbass self[/sub]) says..."yes, all of the above"

The clerk pulls up short. "All Of The Above????" "yea" I said, "It's Hot Sauce"....

The clerk's freaking out and handling the box like I said it contained anthrax, shoving it back across the counter to me..."Well" the clerk says,"If it contains all of the above, I can't accept this, I can't take this...if it's hazardous..."

"Dude"..I says...." It's HOT SAUCE! "...roll-my-eyes---- [sub]sheesh, some people have no sense of humor![/sub]

Situation #2- I just opened a package of labels for a 3-line price gun type printer. The labels were put onto the rolls backwards and wouldn't work in a price-gun type printer. The mfg says since it was more than 60 days past the order date (it was actually 9 months later....but whatever...) they weren't going to do anything for me. Well, a few links up the food chain...kick in the B-factor, and I have a replacement pack of labels on the way! I may even post a recomendation of the product if the replacement labels get here quickly.

Situation #3, just found out our van has a manufacturer's defect that has been part of a class action law suit and our dealer never bothered to mention that when we took the car in for service relating to that particular item.

So for tonight, #%@* IT I[m dranking!

past that, it's spring break! And we're takin' a break! WOOHOO!

This post actually started yesterday, when I took a couple of bottles of sauce to the post office to mail. I didn't go to my local post office, where we have no computer, and the Postmaster doesn't bother to ask me the "usual" questions and he automatically hand-writes a receipt for me.

So yesterday, I went to the "other" post office and handed the clerk 2 small boxes. The young man at the counter asked me if there was "anything perishable, fragile, hazardous, or potentially dangerous..." in the box.

(and so I think to myself....yea, it's hot sauce and legally potentially perishable, the glass bottle is fragile, it's hazardous if splashed in the eye and definitely dangerous if a wimp gets ahold of it...)

So My ([sub]dumbass self[/sub]) says..."yes, all of the above"

The clerk pulls up short. "All Of The Above????" "yea" I said, "It's Hot Sauce"....

The clerk's freaking out and handling the box like I said it contained anthrax, shoving it back across the counter to me..."Well" the clerk says,"If it contains all of the above, I can't accept this, I can't take this...if it's hazardous..."

"Dude"..I says...." It's HOT SAUCE! "...roll-my-eyes---- [sub]sheesh, some people have no sense of humor![/sub]

Situation #2- I just opened a package of labels for a 3-line price gun type printer. The labels were put onto the rolls backwards and wouldn't work in a price-gun type printer. The mfg says since it was more than 60 days past the order date (it was actually 9 months later....but whatever...) they weren't going to do anything for me. Well, a few links up the food chain...kick in the B-factor, and I have a replacement pack of labels on the way! I may even post a recomendation of the product if the replacement labels get here quickly.

Situation #3, just found out our van has a manufacturer's defect that has been part of a class action law suit and our dealer never bothered to mention that when we took the car in for service relating to that particular item.

So for tonight, #%@* IT I[m dranking!

past that, it's spring break! And we're takin' a break! WOOHOO!

HERE'S TO YOU SL :cheers:

back at ya dude! :cheers:

Damm SL, you must have been in the Twisp P.O. That dude with the glasses?
I just nod and smile at him like I don't even speak english.
I think he was the head of Homeland security before accepting the job at the Twisp P.O.

Yea, Scovie, it was Twisp. I usually don't even bother to answer the question. Don't know what made me get cheeky for that answer, but I think I'll go back to playing dumb.

Back