misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

billyboy said:
:snooty: would rather spend the extra dollars on the Bulleit, I found the woodstock way to sweet.

I don't find it as bad as the Wild Turkey pre-mix....man have they got their head up their butt or what....that stuff is turning world class bourbon into lolly water!

funny you mention the turkey, as I bought a 4 pack yesterday, I prefer it over any woodstock product, but thats me, but when Im keen for a drink,as far as Im concerned in the premix range on offer these days at my bottlo, the Bulleit 9% wins me every time, I used to only drink the bundy op rum, Im hooked on the Bulleit mmm its delicious:P

Wild turkey is a great drop. When I was down at redback farm Haggis and I had 6 shots in a row, I wasn't backing down and neither was he... thats all I remember lol.
The mixers are okbut too sweet.
I'm more of a canadien club and dry man when I'm out gardening.
I try not to drink spirits to much I get my self in trouble lol...

imaguitargod said:
Ughhh,.....what a hang over...
I feel the same way today....
jerkcity3347.gif

imaguitargod said:
Hmmm....iot seems as of late that I'm he only one that continually posts drunk to this thread....makes me sad... :(

See, I've added a sad smilie face to the thread. I can't be the only one who's drunk this much?

Yeah.

imaguitargod said:
Ughhh,.....what a hang over...

And that would be why.

DevilDuck said:
It's only 11pm!!! I call lightweight.
Hey hey hey! Let's not forget the all nighter I did at you place, then got a ride from you to the airport at 8AM, THEN went to the bar there and drank until noon, got on the plane and went back to LA......let's not forget that.... ;)

bentalphanerd said:
Ha...slacker
No nono, I've had 5 pints of 9-12% abv beer at this point and a harsh day of fending off hang overs, drinking more ber, and interviews (drove 45 minutes both there AND back in a car with no heat in 10 degree weather). That's enough to make any man tired, alcholoic or not.

Pam said:
*shakes imaguitargod*

WAKE UP!!

TIME TO START YOUR HANGOVER!
: blinks :

Whaa...wait...where am I? Pam! How did get in your bed! And what are these chains, donkey, sheep, whip, and midget for? What's going on here?!?!

Back