misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Well, it time to go out drinking again. Tonight I will start my night out at La Cav Du Vin and finish here at home. They have a Naga Vodka (my peppers, their vodka) that I am going to try out.

Ok, I'm home from work early, the sun is shining, and the supper I was supposed to have with my mother, my aunt, and 2 of their friends has been canceled because they decided to share a cold at the beach. Got no where to go tomorrow morning, so I can sleep when I sleep.

So, I think I shall start with a Black Dog Ale and work my way darker.

Hm, wonder if I have any Heart of Darkness Stout tucked back...

Pam said:
Ok, I'm home from work early, the sun is shining, and the supper I was supposed to have with my mother, my aunt, and 2 of their friends has been canceled because they decided to share a cold at the beach. Got no where to go tomorrow morning, so I can sleep when I sleep.

So, I think I shall start with a Black Dog Ale and work my way darker.

Hm, wonder if I have any Heart of Darkness Stout tucked back...

Man, i'd be rockin out the Bombay Sapphire right now if i were you.

Sickmont said:

Gin?

Bleh!!!

How can you even think that *delicate shudder* that _word_ when I have the luscious taste of the frothy frosty amber upon my lips?
I...I..

*crosses clenched fists and turns back on Sickmont, like Worf's discommodation scene in Star Trek: TNG*

imaguitargod said:
YES!!!! ANOTHER TREKKIE!!!!!!

I am an unabashed science fiction addict.

Edit: How did this happen twice? Was there a rift in time, like in "Yesterday's Enterprise"? Or a time loop like "Cause and Effect"?

imaguitargod said:
YES!!!! ANOTHER TREKKIE!!!!!!

I am an unabashed science fiction addict.

Is it saying too much to admit that while I had to look up how to spell "discommodation", I knew the episode was "Sins of the Fathers" ?

Pam said:
Edit: How did this happen twice? Was there a rift in time, like in "Yesterday's Enterprise"? Or a time loop like "Cause and Effect"?
Nope, it's just Q making you jump into different time periods like in "All Good Things..."

Worf: What's a 'Q'?
Tosha Yar: A letter in the alphabet as far as I know.

Sickmont said:
I've seen that stuff in the supermarket, it's gin isn't it? Surely it's the bottle that's blue glass, not the gin that's blue ;)

imaguitargod said:
Nope, it's just Q making you jump into different time periods like in "All Good Things..."

Worf: What's a 'Q'?
Tosha Yar: A letter in the alphabet as far as I know.

Worf is the sound I make when I eat pie

coincidence? I think not.

bentalphanerd said:
Worf is the sound I make when I eat pie

coincidence? I think not.

Ah yes, the pie controversy gains speed...... riddle me this....if pie is so good (and it is) and cows are so evil (and they are) then how come cow poo is called a cow pie............................... :shocked:

These are the things I think about over a 10% abv barley wine (this one was a bit bitter for a barley wine though....egh)

imaguitargod said:
Ah yes, the pie controversy gains speed...... riddle me this....if pie is so good (and it is) and cows are so evil (and they are) then how come cow poo is called a cow pie............................... :shocked:

Because cow poo is good for growing peppers and tomatoes.

ObSheesh: Sheesh!

These are the things I think about over a 10% abv barley wine (this one was a bit bitter for a barley wine though....egh)

And these are the excellent answers that I come up with when drinking whatever abv Shakespeare Stout with a few Stovepipe Porters to fill in the nooks and crannies.

Twarted again! The bar up the street closes at 10PM (which it is right now...well, 10:15). AGH!!!!!!!!!!!! F@#$*NG BACKWATER TOWN!!!!! Who the hell goes to bed at 10PM on Saturday that warrents bars to close at 10PM!!!!!!!!!

So, I sitting down with my bottle of Buscadores tequila right now......don't feel like driving to a bar that's open.

imaguitargod said:
Twarted again! The bar up the street closes at 10PM (which it is right now...well, 10:15). AGH!!!!!!!!!!!! F@#$*NG BACKWATER TOWN!!!!! Who the hell goes to bed at 10PM on Saturday that warrents bars to close at 10PM!!!!!!!!!

So, I sitting down with my bottle of Buscadores tequila right now......don't feel like driving to a bar that's open.

Ok, so we should be seeing some particularly amusing postings soon, right?

Back